Getting to Know You

Hurriedly pulling up the file of the information of her potential employee, Mia gathered herself believing in presentation.
Eyes drawn to delicious bottle of orange juice Mia picked up the bottle shaking it slightly before taking another sip. Reaching down to place the bottle back in her mini fridge the door to her office opened. 
"Stay frosty for me baby."
Straightening in her chair Mia proceeded to acknowledge the other being in her office.

Honey
Sweet, sticky honey.
Entranced by his eyes, the large man blinked causing a hurricane as a result if his thick long lashes, Mia pulled her eyes away from his. His glasses doing nothing to hide them.
The man stood awkwardly in front of her door probably wondering what the fuck was wrong with his potential boss and if he should leave ASAP.
"Mr. Secretá, please sit down." she instructed and he did, his long kaki clad legs moving hesitantly, his thick arms clasped together over his lower stomach clad in a dress shirt that stuck to his torso.
His eyes darted around the room in a anxious fashion.
"Thank you, Mr. Secretá for coming in this morning, forgive me I've had yet to look over your file, but since your here we'll be able to get the information right from the source."
" My name is Mia Rosada and I am currently in the market for a paralegal to work by my side. Rosada law firm specializes in adoption/divorce cases and is growing and is in need of help to better the lives of our clients. Now, onto you, what made you choose to be a paralegal and why did you apply to my firm?"
Creating eye contact with him I waited for his reply.

"Mr. Secretá?"

"I-I've experienced some inequality and abnormalities as a child and unfortunately it continued until I was of legal age. The situations called for legal action but none was taken and I was left to fend for my self until I was able to leave."
He paused

"...I wanted to change the possibility of other children having to go through what I did and chose the path that I did."
His eyes stared into the distance as if once again in his childhood.
"As for applying to your law firm, I've been watching your work for awhile and like what I see. You give it your all when it comes to your clients and don't back down until justice is given and I-I would like to be apart of that."
For some reason I heard the sincerity in his words, his voice deep as a mf.
My mind was made up but asked my remaining questions out of duty.
Indulging in my position as superior I stared him down.
He was of Hispanic descent, his raven hair pulled into a man-bun.
MY WEAKNESS.
He was a large man guessing around 6'4 ish, he was definitely fit them thighs thicc and ready for some lap time.
His face was...pretty with big golden eyes covered with glasses, thick arched eyebrows a high nose defined jaw and those lips weezus. His skin the color of sweet caramel.
I was curious, his personality definitely did not match his body but then again wtf? What kind of personality matches a certain body type?
Judge mental ass brain.
Shaking my dam head.
Leveling my eyes with his honey ones again after checking him out distrceetly I said, "Secretá your name sounds familiar, do you have relatives in the civil world?"
At that moment I picked up on something.
His form in a way relaxed, arms no longer over his stomach but rather one on the arm rest and the other on his thicc tree trunk thigh. His fingers spread and so did his legs, thick lashes dropping pink lips curving he said, "I highly doubt that."
Welp, he's hired.

Authors Note(╹◡╹)
Hi there. What ya thinkin so far?? Anyways nuff about u I have this whole bad azz plot planned but I'm hella impatient and bad with secrets but do tell darlings what's your theory?
A twist WILL take place in this book. MUAHAHAHA 🦹‍♀️