Announcement

Happy new year! 2020 was a... ride. Even though it was a difficult year, I hope you still had happy moments that helped you through and that 2021 will be better.

I wanted to write a sappy introduction to this announcement, but who's gonna read that? So let's cut straight to the point and keep the sappiness for later.

I've been in a writing slump for a while, I can't even tell you how long it's been. The motivation to write never really returned to me and I've been a very busy and content bee with the things going in my live in the past few years. This is not to say that I don't love writing anymore, because it's still something I would love to do again. I just don't know where to start and what to write for the past while. And that's okay!

What I've discovered is that The 100 is not something I'm in love with anymore. I don't like what they've done with the show and I just lost my interest in it. This is about the same with my series. This is why I've decided to stop writing my The 100 series.

I've been thinking about this for a while, but I think it's an important step for me to take if I ever want to pick up writing again. I know that many of you loved these books and don't mistake this for me being ungrateful, because I'm most grateful for everythig that you've brought to these books.

If I ever get the will to continue writing these books, I will but don't expect anything. What I do want to continue is rewriting the series, because the seasons that I've written I still like. But this I will also do when I feel like it and at my own pace.

I've also been thinking about unpublishing my official The 100 books, because I really HATE how I've written those. Between then I now I've  grown so much with my writing but also with the English language. I know many of you got to know me and Scarlett through those series but I want to evolve them to something better and more enjoyable through time. I'm not a 100% set on that descision but know that's playing around in my mind. Also know that I will always notify you guys about any big changes, like this.

I'm forever grateful for your support and love that you've given me through the years and still are! I don't know how to ever repay you guys, but I do hope that you guys will stick around for my next adventure when it's to come.

I love you guys and I hope you'll understand.

With much love,

Denise