A Surprise for You! (Yandere!Clowny x Fem!Reader) (Short)

Requested by chilli_toaster

------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing up all the assignments, you wanted to invite your boyfriend, Foxy, to the carnival, so you could celebrate your birthday by watching Clowny's shows and ride some attractions. Plus, you wanted to talk to him about how you and Foxy are doing after the show ends.

Arriving at the house you two stayed at you greeted happily the fox, but you didn't see a single part of him. You called for him but there isn't a single voice ringing around the room. Maybe he was already at the carnival waiting for your steps to notify him, that could be a possible statement about his appearance.

Looking at the sky, it's approximately six in the evening, so it's an early time to go to a night carnival.

You shuddered under your breath when getting on your vehicle, "More driving for me then."

Starting up the engine, you scanned for the place he scheduled for you two. It is already night, and the lights brightening for beauty and for visible sight in the dark.

------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the carnival, the atmosphere is silent, like hell, no one was wandering around the path. But still, lights exist so no big suspicions happened. All you feel is the wind tickling your skin and the fun music playing in the background.

Nobody is queueing for the rollercoaster-like at all, maybe it was already closed before your arrival? Possibly, you thought it was seven in the night, so that's this isn't what you expected from this entertaining place.

As you unlock your phone, it shows eleven in the night, but it looks like the evening.

Maybe it's just an illusion, so you'll just shake it off.

"Heya, little active lady! I got some incredible surprise to show ya!" That bubbly clown appeared in front of your steps without you knowing.

"Surprises? Sounds interesting! But why is this carnival uncrowded?" You asked him in a curious expression.

"We'll find out why! Now, let's get your heart pumping up!" His hand extended, actively yanking your arm into the circus he always performed immediately with an rapid speed.

------------------------------------------------------

Entering inside the circus, no lights were illuminating the ceiling. When you got deeper into the room,  there was a smell of something unusual; a smell of metal can be noticed with your nose. For some reason, there were some grains of sand mixed with dark particles. You ponder around the circus to uncover what's behind that odd smell, with your eyes rolled around.

Clowny led you to the light switch, asking you to flip it on to present his surprise.

What you saw…

Was a corpse of your boyfriend, with bones wrecked in his arms, including a group of blood pooling from his head and an injured ear.

"How's the surprise? Your precious thing is delivered to your loving heart!" He cooed, grinning with a wicked smile at you.

"Did you just murdered him? And what is the purpose of this death?" You muttered to the grinning blue-suited clown.

"Oh, you find that out easily! Of course, I set it up just for you!"

Clowny expected you to let out all of the sorrowful cries to him, but this is just very unique,

You do not show any negative moodlet to the tortured carcass, and you don't mind the tinged board either. Perhaps, you assumed it was just a silly trick played by his thoughts. Clowny's eyes scanned your face.

"Yoohoo! You there?" His hands wander in front of your eyes to snap you out from your emotionless face.

"I knew this is going to happen," You retorted to the blue-haired clown, "and this seems to refer me as every horror scene, funny guy."

That made Clowny speechless from you. How could you just feel positive about the prize he offered for you? He wanted you to express any loud response, and this is what he gets. But still, he is also glad you broke off from your boyfriend.

"Ooh, so you dumped your devotion with him?" He attempted to tease you with his playful tone.

"Yeah. Even though that is my boyfriend."

"You're special, missy. You know, everyone's hearts dropped when they suddenly saw this little boy's corpse, but you definitely what I wished for my shining star." He shifted closer, snuggling to your form with arms around your waist.

Recalling about your boyfriend, you noticed one negative information about him. It is the fact that Foxy is actually kind of scary since he had something sharp in his pockets.

That's why you do not feel scared of his lump body on the floor.

"I'll explain why this place looks like an abandoned place later, so why don't we have a fancy dinner to spend this dim night?" He whispered to your ear while making you rotate one hundred eighty degrees to exit with him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 806
Started: December 30th, 2020
Finished: January 1st, 2021