Buried. Retrieved. Cherished. (Yandere!Mimi x Reader)

(This Mimi I wrote likes Minecraft and knows about some love life tips. Plus, she is sometimes flirty(?))

(Non-Infection AU, and warning for 0.1% implied mature stuff)

(This was made before the remodel release)

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Love is what I needed to ascend my life into a better one..." The black mole spoke, watching other people walking around the streets and buildings from the windows. Mimi just wanted to get some love from the others, but however, her secret temper is always shown off to the people she cherished.

That's the reason she hasn't get any spouse standing next to her. Mimi just strides off everywhere, looking for someone like a miner trying to look for diamonds and sell it to the seller. Until she met the diamond-like person.

You are the reason. The reason her life is blessed than ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You were just relaxing at the beach, looking at waves and the beautiful sunset. Then, you were met with someone with a black-fur, toothpaste glasses, and a purple dress. That is your colleague, Mimi, but you two didn't get a chance to meet each other again after you passed college.

You were taking a day off from your career.

"Do... you remember me?" The mole spoke, making you react. You unfortunately shook your head. Mimi spoke her name once again. It took you minutes to realize who she is. You then remembered one thing about your friendship with Mimi.

The best friend you met when in college.

So, you nodded. Before going back to your position, she wondered if you two can get each other's phone numbers. You gladly accept and pulled out a piece of paper and gave the piece of paper to her. The black-fur figure unlocked her phone and tried texting you.

You and Mimi then talked to each other for a while, until the skies almost go dark. She realized that and then told you that she needs to go back to her career, while you went back to your own house, texting people you know the most.

"Hello, (Name)!" A female sound can be heard from the back of your couch. Your older sister greeted you while asking you about your current process in the profession you get. It goes well since your job is your favorite one of course. Before your keyboard was going to type something, a text popped out, presumably Mimi's.

You were added to a group while looking at Mimi texting about having their best colleague back. Two unknown people texted about it and you just replied a greeting to them. Both of them waved as the mole excitedly replied to your message.

Your older sister then told you to join her to play a game. A game of RPG. You launched yourself to the couch and used up all your skills in the game she picked it for you. It seems to be harder than some games you picked.

In the end, you two lost the game. She shrugged and continued her side job, which is being a pianist. You loved how she could play any complex songs without any sorrowful emotions shown on her face. She basically covers minor note songs.

You slid a banknote to her and you went back to your bedroom, lying down on the bed, and waited for the next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, you worked again. As you enter your workplace, you were greeted by another male co-worker of yours. You and the co-worker got along weeks ago. Every time you had problems stacked in your hands, he was always there to help you and no failed tasks encountered.