"Fulfilling my Loyalty." Alternate Ending

Requested by evilsans69

(Read the full story if you haven't read it yet.)

------------------------------------------------------------

The zebra collapsed on the floor, as the master key plopped out from her hands. The zebra hissed in your attack, so you allow yourself to take the key and leave.

As you penetrated the key to the keyhole, a hand reached to your leg and jerk it to the ground. Zizzy still hasn't withdrawn from the fight.

"I'm not losing! I'm not letting you go just yet…!" She muttered, trying to yank off your leg to trip you. Eventually, you felt that your foot is slipping. The friction on your foot decreases.

When you twist the inserted key, there are no clicks heard until you recognized that you input the wrong one. You saw a collection of keys hanging on the holder, silver, gold, and much more variations. You cursed on the inside as your fingers picked up some random keys to indicate where the correct key is.

Luckily, you knew Zizzy was planning on pulling your leg away all the time. So you stomped on her hands with your  spare foot, causing her to wince a little with her fingers let go from your leg.

"Alright, hope I put the right one just right here."

"No! You aren't going away with that!"

Her loud voice echoed around the room. Even so, you tried any type of key to open the door up and kick it open. But with a side effect of earning flashbacks of your session with Zizzy every time you went back here.

"Go, (Name)!" Georgie cheered, motivating your urge to pick the right key. You looked at the bundle of keys on your hand, seeing that only one wasn't used yet. Relieved, you shoved the key into the keyhole and twisted it.

Zizzy cried out, using the rest of her limbs to knock you out from unlocking the door. Tears bursted out of anger, her teeth clenched as her arm snaked around your leg. It locked you perfectly, but you were already opening it.

You pulled the handle open, revealing the rest of the Safe Place members waiting for you to be safe from the crazed fencing coach. It felt like you've seen the light of your day once again. Excitement shocked you through your nerves, tears of joy started spilling out.

"(Name)! Glad you got away!" You felt the young piggy wrapped his arms around you.

"NO!" The fencing coach finally got back up on her feet, legs strolling towards you two.

"You just escaped our bet... Such an unfair move you pull on me!" An aggressive hiss escaped her mouth while balling up her fists after a short recovery.

"Give it up, Zizzy, (Name) had won your battle!" Georgie stopped her from coming even closer to you.

"Don't get involved again, little swine! Go run back to your room!" The young pig left, only leaving Pony, Mimi, Giraffy, Zee, Zuzy, you and Zizzy herself. The rest of them got tense, having a feeling to physically distance themselves from the older zebra.

Her demeanor had changed ever since your success, she looked like someone that would actually kill you rather than being a kind person for you. Even Pony approved his thoughts about Zizzy's strength that made her different from what they see for the first day.

"(Name), I just want to teach you some defense. Why are you ruining it?!" The angry zebra looked at you, wrath erupted by how stressed she clenched her arm and her look on the face.

"You just yelled at a kid, angry zebra."

"Who cares about Georgie in our session?! Like, he was just lucky I fought him unprepared!"

And so the fight was about to start between you and her. Pony had his thoughts yelling at him to cease her.

Zizzy's sole pushed her forward to you, fingers about to pounce you, "I just want you to show some care for my teachings as well!!"

Then, she felt numb. Her anger faltered as her arms fell back. You watched her collapse to the ground, and went back to who stunned her.

The horse retreated his arms, withdrawing from what he did.

"She needs to be quarantined for another week." The giraffe came up, along with the mole to lend him a hand on taking the unconscious figure back to her room.

Pony asked you about what to do after Zizzy was taken care of, twice.

"Well, might as well quarantine myself from Zizzy. Felt like the more I move, the more she would go nuts."

Another time this type of session happened to you today. Thankfully it can be restored as you all have a happily ever after routine.

Day end.

------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 775
Started: September 14th, 2021
Finished: September 15th, 2021