Abnormal Devotion in the Snow (Yandere!Male!Frostiggy x Fem!Reader)

Requested by GhostPoltergeist

------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, winter has arrived in your home. You loved how snow formed and patched up the entire path on the other side of your house. In there, you would craft some snowballs and create a snowman after work, and someday, you would go for a winter vacation.

This winter is your day off from work, so more snowman on your estate then, but one day, you had plans to go to a wooden cabin and stay there for,  some weeks or a month, because who knows more snow will fall and you will have more space to create small sculptures around you.

There are also more things you also wanted aside from those planned activities. You wished you could also join your friends hanging around the place you wanted to stay if they coincidentally appear.

Like a special event happening back in your high school in short.

You packed up any clothes and some snacks for your stay while listening to some music to brighten up your active mood as you wore your jacket dyed in your favorite color. Then, a knock can be heard as you turn around and twisted the doorknob, revealing a driver waiting for your arrival.

"Are you ready?" He questioned, making your heart pump in excitement. Thus, this is the first start of your adventure; an adventure to a snowy yet calming place.

You and the driver strolled back to the car he brought, and he began activating the engine as the car moved forward. You could see some particles of snow tingling on the car window, and some people playing snowball fight in their free time. It reminds you of the old times when you were little.

"So, as I heard from the advertisements, this cabin I mentioned seems to be a good place to have a vacation, right?" Other than just lounging on the soft seats, you wanted to have a conversation with the driver.

"I think yes, it is a good place for you to start your winter vacation."

"Would there be some restaurant near those?"

"More than that, winter tea parties exist."

"Oh really?" You retorted to his sentences, smile plastered on your lips while thinking for the expectation of the place.

"I could come with you." The driver winked and continued driving to your destination.

------------------------------------------------------

Now all you see is just trees with a group of leaves coated in thick white snow, and the frames of the car seem to be getting colder like a usual winter happening in December. Still, that's not all, some residents are also seen from your car. Hopefully, the clothes he wore is correct for this cold season.

Suddenly, there was massive snow piled up on the roads that caused the car to get covered with the stacked snow. The driver cursed under his breath and is now rapidly stepping on the pedal to charge in. Ultimately, that also caused you two to be in a big problem, so he gave up and informed you to get out of the car and take the stuff while he observed what's behind the snow.

You heaved your suitcase as he helped you carry the other stuff.

"Well, it turns out this massive snow blocked a dangerous place. What good relief we had." He sighed while lifting the stuff you brought.

"So this means we arrived at the place?" You asked him. He answered with a nod on his head as he scanned around for the place you wanted to visit.

Since it's covered with snow, there is only one way to let you know the path to your destination. You need to kick the snow away, but it, however, requires your body to kick most of them, but it is damaging.