Fulfilling My Loyalty. (Yandere!Zizzy x Reader)

(Sequel to I Always Got Your Back!)

Requested by ZebraStream_Clan

------------------------------------------------------------

It's been days...

It's been days since you strayed away from Zizzy with the help of Georgie. You don't understand why the zebra does that just for the sake of you. To be honest, Georgie Piggy was other than angry, he was frustrated. How could his friend grow sick devotion on you?

He couldn't imagine when she snapped and drove him away from her, with more blood created from her kicks and her fencing sword by force. He once saw a scene where Zizzy threatened Pony to let herself take up her time focused on you only.

The young pig wanted to release all the tears from his eyes for how much Zizzy let her energy burst out from her muscles, attempting to break his arms when she was being held by him.

He knew the actions Pony opted was for her good, so Georgie won't be supporting him every time the female zebra requested him.

Back to their room, Georgie slowly entered the room and excused Zee and Zuzy if he could spend some time comforting you from the experience you see a few days ago.

You were now rested in the pillow fort Georgie sent you when you were unconscious. Then, the young pig returned, with a snack in his hand.

"So, want some of these dino crackers? They're my favorite things to eat when I feel stressed out." He lends you the bag of crackers he opened, you took a bite from them and you can feel the balanced salt on it dance around your tongue. Then, a door opened, revealing Pony who announced the problem between Zizzy and you.

------------------------------------------------------------

The zebra is locked up in her room and Pony wasn't there to accompany her. She could feel the loneliness struck on her body. The feeling of obsession with you remains, as her hands balled up into fists and began punching the door repeatedly as little tears shed from her eyes. She screamed out your name, same as begging your name to let her out from the hell the brown-fur horse made.

Her fencing sword is tossed away from her hands and there's no way she could let go. However, she had a portable device also known as a phone tucked into one of her pockets. Picking it up, she goes to the gallery part in her applications and sees the images of you three playing together.

She stammered your name again and began cuddling the images on her phone.

Then, she felt normal again and starts to act normal. Tidying up the mess in her bed, the desk, and more. Then, a door is knocked on and it alerted the hard-working zebra. Zizzy approached the door and see the face of the horse that made her life devoid of having you.

Pony asked if she had calmed down for a bit. Zizzy doesn't hesitate while telling about her changed personality for now. But, her lovesick tendencies still joined.

"May I visit (Name)?" She asked, with a little bit of sadness tainted on her face. He accepted it but he needs to guard her at all costs because he was worried too.

Zizzy and Pony went out of her room and knocked on Zee and Zuzy's room.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, Zizzy wanted to talk to you." Pony announced as Zizzy went inside the pillow fortress, kneeling to your level.

"Can I talk to you in private?"

"Yeah..."

"Pony, George, give me space." The zebra ordered.

"But you'll cling on them again!" Georgie immediately blared at the forgiving zebra.