The Bully turned Lover

You know that everyone has bullies in their life at one point. Well, for Zak, it was in high school and it was a girl.

I know what you're thinking. How can someone bully someone so sweet and kind to other people? Well, we're about to find out.

It was Monday, Zak's least favorite day of the week. At least it'll be over in seven hours, Zak pushes his glasses up on his nose as he enters the school.

He cautiously looks around for you, after not seeing you, he quickly goes to his locker to get his books.

"Bagans." Zak silently curses to himself as he turns around and is greeted by you standing there with a lollipop in your mouth and a shit-eating grin on your face.

"Look, I don't want to start anything today. Please, let me get to class." You push him into the locker, making Zak grunt and tighten his grip on his backpack.

"You got my $150?" Zak nods as he takes out his wallet and gives you the money he owes you from last week.

Zak pushes his glasses up, "You got my end?" You nod and hold up the bag of weed that he asked you for. He quickly reaches for it before you press your lips to his.

Zak takes it by surprise as you put your hand on the back of his neck, running your fingers through his hair. You pull away with a smirk on her face before walking away and leaving Zak there, dumbfounded.

You sway your hips, knowing that Zak was watching. He likes you but he'll never admit that he has a thing for dominant women. Zak sighs and licks his lips before getting the rest of his books and heading to his next class.

(Time Skip)

Sex Education. I know, but he has to take this course. His mom insisted on it.

Zak enters the classroom and sees you sitting there, next to his chair. This makes Zak nervous as he walks over and sits next to you. He stays quiet and takes out his notebook. You start to giggle.

Zak turns to you, "What?" You shake your head as the class starts to begin.

Ms. Sands begins taking attendance before telling you, your hands-on project.

"Okay, class. I have an assginment for you that you'll have to do with your partner beside you. No switching."

Okay, this isn't so bad. What could go wrong? Zak thinks to himself before looking at you.

"Your assignment is sculpt from this clay, your partner's genitals." Zak's breath hitched as he looked at you.

You smirk at Zak, he blushes and looks away. Ms. Sands hands out the clay before Zak turns to you.

You stop him before he could talk, "My place after school. My parents are out of town so we'll have the house to ourselves."

The bell rings, signaling the end of the day. Zak turns to find you already gone.

Grabbing his clay, he makes his way to his friend Aaron's car.

"You staying at mine or am I taking you to yours?" Zak buckles his seatbelt as Aaron sips his iced coffee.

Zak sighs, "Y/n's house." Aaron chokes on the liquid and looks at Zak.

"I thought she couldn't stand you."

"She doesn't but we have an assignment for Sex Ed that I can't get out of. Before you ask, yes she's in that class. We've never had a project together until now."

Aaron starts the engine and makes his journey to your house.

"Can I ask what the project is?" Zak blushes and tells him the project before showing him the clay.