Sexual Tension

A/N~ I've been having this idea rattling in my head since I re-started using Episode, lol. Enjoy! In Zak's POV

You and I have been friends for quite a while now. There's no denying that we both feel something for each other.

Or at least I do. There's times where I'll flirt with you but you'll either roll your eyes or just simply walk away.

But there's no way of you knowing what I want to do to you. I want to kiss every inch of your body, run my tongue all across your skin. Feel the softness of your delicious, wet pu-

"Zak! Are you even listening?" You pull me out of my unholy thoughts as you run your hand through your soft (h/l) (h/c) hair.

It's taking all of my being not to take you right here, right now where everyone can see us.

"Sorry, I zoned out for a second. Explain it to me again." I scoot closer to you and put my hand on your knee.

You don't push it away like you normally do but instead, you ignore it and continue to explain the papers I had asked you for.

I squeeze your soft skin making you inhale sharply before throwing me a look. I remove my hand, you giggle as Aaron calls your name.

I watch as you excuse yourself and head over to Aaron, swaying your hips as you knew that I was watching.

Oh, the things I would and will do to you, Y/n.

Mark my words, you will be mine.

You giggle at something Aaron said, making a pang of jealousy hit my veins.

I should be the one making you laugh not him. I get up from the table and head over to Billy.

"Didn't get her again?" I look at him in disbelief before shaking my head.

I sigh, "How do you know these things, man?" This makes Billy chuckle.

"Dude, if you could see the sexual tension between you guys." He was right, I've been trying to get a night with you since you started.

I bet I could make you feel things you've never felt before. I could make you forget your name, replace it with mine.

You've always told us about your one night stands and how they've never met your standards. Today, I'm gonna find out about last night's adventures.

We gather back in the RV before starting to drive on the freeway. "So, tell us. What were his grades?"

Let's be honest, you were considered one of the guys.

You sigh, "A for effort. D for execution." You look away from us as we ask,

"Natural gift?" Nick speaks up.

"Didn't even register." We all chuckle, Jay pats your back.

"That bad, huh?" You nod towards Billy, I continue to take interest in how I could show you much better orgasms than you've ever had.

"I don't know. Is it me? Are these guys actually good and my pussy's just broken?" Oh, I could break it. Five times.

Aaron walks over to you, "Nah, Y/n. It just means that you need to find the right person. You'll get that mind-blowing orgasm that you've been wanting. It's only a matter of time."

You hug him before getting up and walking to the little bedroom in the back of the RV.

I wait for a few minutes before heading to you. You were bent over getting something form the drawer as I enter.

I slide the door closed and lean against it before you turn around to look at me.

You gasp, "Zak. Don't scare me like that. What's up?" You sit on the edge of the bed, I slowly start to walk towards you and you mimick my step backwards onto the bed.