Sleepover

A/n~ In which you are Aaron's little sister who Zak takes a liking to. Enjoy!

Aaron had just called over the guys for a night in together since it was storming outside.

So, he thought it'd be a good idea to have everyone over without being bored at home.

"Y/n!" He called out to his sister who was currently getting ready to join in with the guys night.

Again, since it was storming outside Aaron let her stay. She normally wouldn't let her stay around the guys. Mostly Zak.

Y/n however was always curious about the infamous Zak Bagans. Sure, she had heard he had been around the block multiple times but experience trumps inexperience right?

"Coming!" She had finished her hair and had gone down to her big brother to help set up.

"You're wearing that?" Aaron looked at her outfit.

"What's wrong with it?"

"How many times did you tell me to shut up from saying Zak is coming?" He pinches the bridge of his nose

Y/n starts to count on her fingers. "Too much. Don't worry, it's not like we're gonna do anything plus alcohol!" She cheers, making Aaron sigh.

"Fine. Just don't lay on your stomach." Y/n gives him a thumbs up before going into the kitchen and getting the snacks for tonight.

The doorbell rings, Aaron stops what he's doing before going over and opening the door to reveal all of his friends on the other side.

"Hey, you guys. Come on in." The guys make their way in and put their jackets on the coatrack.

"Alright, so my sister's getting the snacks ready and she's wearing something a little revealing so don't be making eyes at her."

"Zak." The guys say in unison, Zak gets a little offended.

"I've said once and I'll say it again, I'm not gonna try anything with your sister." Aaron narrows his eyes at him before they walk into the living room.

"Aaron? Are they here?" The guys make themselves comfy in front of the tv as Y/n peeks out of the wall from the doorway to the kitchen.

"Yeah, need help with the snacks?" Zak's back was to the siblings for enough time for Y/n to get back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, can you come get the pretzels from the top shelf and bring them out here?" Y/n comes out with a tray full of snacks.

Zak looks up to be met with Y/n's breasts as she was setting the tray down on the coffee table.

"Eyes up here, Bagans." Zak snaps out of his daze and looks up to see her smirk.

"My head hurts." She says before taking her hair out of the ponytail and it was like everything was in slow motion as she flows her hair out.