NSFW Alphabet

This is an idea that I got from @JusticeForJohnny so go follow them because they have an amazing JD Imagine book. Enjoy!

A = Aftercare (What are they like after sex)

It's no secret that Zak is a cuddler. After he's done, he'll collapse next to you and pull the covers over both of you before pulling you close to him. He's a real sweetheart.

B = Body Part (Their favorite body part of their body and their partners)

He likes his arms. He loves the way he can hold you against the wall or hold you down against the bed as he slams into you.

He loves your mouth. Zak loves the way you can talk dirty to him and your ability to turn him on all the more by leaving kisses down his neck and the way your lips can wrap around him so easily.

C = Cum (Where and How he likes to cum)

Zak is very giving. By that, I mean he has huge load. He likes to cum wherever you want him to. He won't cum inside you unless you allow him to, he doesn't want the risk of kids. If he doesn't cum inside you, he'll cum on your chest or your mouth.

He likes to be on the very edge of his climax as he cums, he likes for you to look at him with the most innocent look you can pull off before he makes his mess.

D = Dirty Secret (Self explanatory)

He's thought about letting you dominate him from time to time. He wants you to tie him up to the bedposts at times but he'll never mention it because he likes to keep his alpha male persona locked down.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

When you've slept with half of Las Vegas, it's hard to say that he's inexperienced. Except when he's been in love, he doesn't treat you like another ONS, he treats you like a queen.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Missionary, he loves to see you cum undone underneath him. Not only to reach his climax, he'll make sure that you've cum first before him.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He's is always serious. He likes to determine himself into pleasuring you and himself. Sure, he'll make you laugh throughout the day but when it comes to the moment, he's focused on it.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes?)

He's got no hair down there, he has a weird thing about scratching you with it and he doesn't want you to feel it.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

It really depends on his mood. If he's in a good mood, he'll give you a sweet and gentle love-making session. If he's in a bad mood, he'll be sloppy and dirty with you the whole night.

J = Jerk Off (Masterbation Headcanon)

Zak never touches himself in front of you unless you want him to. It's only when you're away and he's thinking about you, that he does touch himself. He likes to imagine what he would do to you if you were there with him.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Zak loves when you tug on his hair, when you give him permission to slam into your throat, and he loves when you get on top and choke him.

He also has the Daddy kink, he loves when you call him Daddy.

L = Location (Favorite places to do the deed)