F*ck Me, Cowboy

A/N~ Because Zak looks so fucking irresistable in his cowboy outfit!!! Enjoy!

Zak had decided to bring you along for their return investigation to Tombstone. At first, you hesitated because you didn't want to intrude.

He had dismissed that thought and brought you along anyway. Now you were sitting in the hotel room, watching as he gets ready for lockdown.

"Does this look okay?" He asks but you say nothing as you take in his appearance.

Your eyes trail all the way down to his boots before traveling back up to find him wearing a smirk on his face.

"Yeah." You nod, biting your lip. "You look great. Scratch that, you look irresistable." You smile as you stand up from the bed and walk over to him.

Zak chuckles as you run your hands up his chest to his shoulders. "Do we have time?"

He looks at his watch, "I have 20 minutes. I'll give you something." He smirks before connecting his lips with yours.

Zak backs you up into the wall by the door, his fingers slipping into your pj shorts and running over your clit.

Your core throbs with need, his lips go to your neck as his middle and ring finger run over your clit, making you cry out.

"You ever gotten eaten out by a real cowboy?" He whispers.

Your hand comes up to the back of his neck as you pulls him to your lips once again.

Zak's hand leaves your clit before he picks you up and takes you to the bed.

He plops you down before trailing kisses down your body. He slides down your pj shorts and panties before spreading your legs and kissing up your inner thighs.

His tongue runs up your slit, making you gasp in pleasure. He groans in delight at the taste of you. "I never get tired of tasting you."

He starts to flick at your clit with his tongue, you moan and arch your back. You buck your hips up to his mouth, making him growl and pin your hips down.

"Zak. Fuck, that feels so good." You moan as you fist the sheets at your sides. You didn't want to take off Zak's hat since he looked amazing in it.

His tongue moves down and thrusts inside you, you gasp at the sudden feeling.

"You like that?" Zak mumbles as he removes his tongue and gets back at head level with you. You nod, breathlessly.

His fingers take over as he runs them up and down your slit. You whine desperately, making Zak chuckle.

"Do you want them, baby? You want my fingers inside you?" He teases with a smirk on his face.

"Yes. Please, Zak." You whimper before he slides two fingers into you. You moan at the feeling.

"Fuck, you're so wet." Zak growls, you catch a glimpse of his pants and notice the huge bulge.

Your hands instantly unbuckle his belt before pulling down his zipper and popping open the button.

Zak stops you, "You can get me later, babe. We gotta make this quick."

His fingers pick up pace as he brings you closer to the edge. "Zak, I'm gonna--"

"Cum on my fingers, baby." Zak whispers before connecting his lips with yours.

You moan against his mouth as your back arches, releasing all over his thick digits.

Zak slowly removes his fingers before pulling away and licking off your juices.

He looks at his watch, "Just in time. I gotta go, sweetie." He kisses your forehead before standing up. He fixes his pants before adjusting his hat and leaving out the door.

You lay there, panting. Wishing he could've stayed.

~*~

It was now almost 5 am, meaning Zak should be back any minute. You were ready, seeing as you had stripped yourself of your pjs. You were laid on the bed in your bra and panties, waiting for him.

Hearing the door open, you wait for Zak to enter and see you.

Zak comes into view and his jaw drops when he sees you, you prop yourself up on your elbows.

"Keep the outfit on and fuck me, cowboy." You smirk, making Zak growl before climbing on top of you and connecting his lips with yours.

He shrugs off his coat, leaving him in the pants, boots, shirt, vest and hat. He grinds his bulge against your panties, making you moan against his lips.

His lips leave yours as he trails them down your neck to your stomach to your pantyline. He slides down your panties before spreading your legs and teasingly licking your wet heat.

Looking down at him, you moan as he applies more pressure to your clit. His stubble tickling your skin.

Zak growls as he pulls away, "Fuck foreplay. I need you now." He rips your bra in half, revealing your chest.

Your hands fumble with his belt before pulling it out of the loops and discarding it on the floor. Zak unbuttons his pants and pushes them down along with his boxers before spitting on your wet core and aligning himself with your entrance.

He slowly slides into you, making you moan at the feeling of him stretching your walls. You two have sex a lot but you'll never get used to his size.

"Fuck me, cowboy." You pant, making Zak's eyes darken even more. He starts to thrust into you at a fast pace, your hands grip his shoulders through the shirt and vest.

"Fuck, babygirl. You feel so fucking good." Zak groans, his hands grip your hips so hard that they will probably leave bruises. "You like the way I fuck you?" He asks, his hand snaking around your throat.

"Yes, Zak. I love the way you fuck me. Ah~ you fuck me s-so go-od." You say through moans, making Zak chuckle darkly.

He goes harder, his hips snapping against yours. A lewd slapping sound echoes throughout the room, along with your moans and his grunts.

Zak grunts, "Call me cowboy again. Say it." He leans down and bites and sucks at your neck.

"Fuck me, cowboy. Just like that." You moan, "Fuck. I'm so close."

Zak's hands leave your hips and comes up to pin your hands above your head. "Cum for me, Y/n." That was all it took as you let go on his length.

He suddenly pulls out and flips you on to your hands and knees before pushing into you again. You moan as you arch your back, Zak pulling your hair to keep you in that position.

"You like that?" He growls before spanking your left ass cheek.

"I loveee it." You whine, his length prodding against your g-spot. "Ah~ fuck, Zak. Right there, baby."

You start to clench around his length, your second high approaching rapidly. "You're gonna make me cum again." You moan, your hands gripping the sheets until your knuckles were white.

"That's right. Cum, Y/n." Zak groans as you let out a loud moan and let go on his length once again. "Ah~ fuck, baby. I'm gonna cum so hard inside you."

He pulls out before flipping you on to your back and pushing into you once again, he thrusts rapidly as he chases his climax.

Letting out a primal groan, he stills and releases his hot cum into you. "Fuck, cowboy." You breathe, making Zak chuckle before he removes his hat and collapses next to you.

"You sure have a cowboy kink." Zak laughs, you laugh with before cuddling into his side and falling asleep on his chest.

A/N~ A little shorter but hope you enjoyed! Peace!