𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

"The Conversation"

warning!!
mha 323 spoilers

"Hey Y/n! I'm glad you came-!" Izuku said with a bright smile on his face. You chuckle softly before you said "I really had nothing to do at home so I might as well come and have some friends time with you Izuku..." You smiled back.

Izuku was wearing his hero costume, you've seen him in it on the news but this was likely to first time to see it in person. What you were more confuse was that why was he wearing it when he invited you all of the sudden?

"Don't you have some sort of hero work?" You asked as he turned to you. "Well, yeah I do..." He said as you nodded slowly before he continue. "It's just I thought maybe we could have some small talk...".

Hmm...small talk...you wonder...

"At least you pick the best place to have a small talk..." You said. You and him were on one of the tall building's roof and honestly, it was a nice breezy, chilly night to be up here.

So many stars up in the sky, the wind blowing so softly and, the moon glowing so brightly. Everything around you just felt perfect.

You couldn't stop admiring the nice beautiful night sky. You close your eyes as the wind blew your hair gently, your hands getting goosebumps from the cold air.

"You know, this is the place where I gotten my chance to talk to All Might..." Izuku interrupts, you open your eyes and turned your head towards him. He was leaning on the railing while watching people walking on sidewalks.

"Really?" You said as you walked towards him. You came beside him as you place your hands on the cold metal railing. He hummed in response before he continue. "Do you remember how I've always wanted to ask him if I could become a hero even without a quirk...".

You could never forget when he wanted to so badly.

You hummed in response before he said "Well...I did. I remember when he turned into his skinny form and he explained how he gotten an surgery due to fighting a villain and how he could only do hero work for three hours and yet, I figure that being a hero isn't easy. He even told me to just be a police officer instead...".

You were a bit concern about this. How he gotten to talk to All Might and yet, All Might did the same like his mother did. You knew all Izuku wanted to hear was that he could become a hero someday.

"That day just had me realize that I really can't be like All Might because of what he said to me..." He look down before he continue on.

"But then later on that same day, I saw Kacchan was in trouble and the pros didn't know how to deal in this situation so I ran and try my best to save him only to have All Might come around unexpectedly and save us two..."

He smiled, you were much likely surprised Izuku would do such a thing for Katsuki. After all, he did admire him so much due to how awesome he is.

"I remember walking home, overthinking so many things till All Might came around. I was shocked since he had many fans but he wanted to talk to me about how I went into action and how I tried to save Kacchan without hesitation. He explained how he gotten his quirk and that moment was when I finally wanted to hear those words..." He smiled.

You pushed yourself up from leaning on the railing as he look up at the night sky. "I bet you freaked out when you saw All Might's skinny form..." You covered your mouth, trying not to laugh so loud.

His eyes widened as he look at you, waving his hands in embarrassment. "Hey?! I literally thought he was fake or something?!" He said as you couldn't stop laughing.

You could already imagine him freaking out...

You stop laughing, removing your hand that was over your mouth. You could already picture how it went between Izuku and All
might here.

Izuku asked "Have you gotten the chance to talk to Kacchan yet?" You immediately nodded, not really in the mood to talk about what happen last time you two talked at the mall.

There was silence between you and Izuku, you were looking down at the people walking on sidewalks. "Did Katsuki ever tell you sorry or anything...?" You ask, wondering in curiosity.

"He did and he even called me by my first name for the first time..." He immediately said as your eyes widened and look straight at him.

Now you were even more surprised...

"He told me about the truth that he couldn't hold it in him anymore. I was shocked when he finally said my name..." He said as you look away.

You never thought Katsuki would ever do such a thing like this but honestly, you were just as glad he was able to speak it out.

"You-" You heard a voice as you immediately turned to see a women who was behind you. You first saw his finger tips that were much likely sharp, she was about to scratch you or maybe grab you.

Luckily, you were able to dodge it...

She grunts as your back accidentally bumped into Izuku. He was already caught on as he grabbed your arm and pulled you behind him for protection.

"Stay behind me..." He said as you nodded. He was much glad you were high alert and was surprised about how you easily dodge.

"Would you look at that...the number one hero or more like, the number one useless hero..." She smirked. She had cat ears which includes tail, claws and her whiskers.

You already figure her quirk was a cat but much more...

The fact that she said "useless" due to Izuku's nickname, it made you pissed off. Back when you two were just in Junior High, nobody including Katsuki could not mess with him as long as you were with him.

You noticed that Izuku was glowing brightly, he was activating his quirk.

❤︎

author's note:
i literally had to go and read the manga again to refresh my memory for what happen to Izuku when he first got his quirk and other stuff(❍ʋ)