𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

"Katsuki's Birthday"

eight years later...

"Momma-! Can I give dad his breakfast?" Kaiyo asked with a gentle smile on her face. "No! I thought I was going to give him his breakfast?!" Natsuki aggressively said.

You exhale slowly, crossing your arms and taping your foot while you looked at them. "What did I tell you Natsuki about having that attitude towards your little sister?" You said disappointed.

You've been married for about eleven years and you have two beautiful children, your oldest son, Natsuki Bakugou and your youngest daughter, Kaiyo Bakugou.

Natsuki is seven years old while your daughter is five years old, only to be two years apart. "You know better Natsuki..." You said, grabbing the present that was left on the living room couch.

"Here, I want you to give this to dad instead." You said as both your children's eye widened in surprise. In your arms was a small puppy that you knew that Katsuki would love to train and care so much.

Both of them smiled brightly as Natsuki walked towards you to gently grabbed and carry the puppy himself. "What do you say to Kaiyo?" You said.

Natsuki sigh before he walked over to his little sister and hugged her unexpectedly. "I'm sorry sis..." He said. You saw a smile appeared on your daughter face, hugging her big brother back.

"I forgive you." She said, pulling away to pat the puppy's head gently. "Come on, your dad can wake up anytime soon." You said, walking toward the stairs.

Both your kids followed behind you, Kaiyo with the breakfast and Natsuki with the puppy in his arms. The three of you guys finally got into your room, where your husband was sleeping.

You slowly opened the door while you told your kids to be quiet, you peck through the door and your kids did the same to see he was still sleeping.

You slowly opened the door, letting your kids go in first before yourself. You went inside and sat on the edge of the bed where he was hugging the pillow.

Where you purposely placed it so he wouldn't wake up.

"Babe...wake up..." You shake him for him to wake up. He groans and grunts as your kids giggle and tries to hold their laugh in.

Your husband still didn't wake up. You turned to your kids, they already knew what their move was.

Kaiyo placed the plate of breakfast on night stand and Natsuki placed the puppy on the bed while it ran up to your husband.

Kaiyo and Natsuki climbed on the bed and shake their dad who was finally waking up. Katsuki groans louder and slowly opens his eyes, trying to get use to the sunlight.

"Happy Birthday Dad!!" Both your kids shouted and laughed afterwards. Katsuki sat up and rubbed his eyes, only for the puppy to sit on his lap with his tongue out.

Katsuki removed his hand away from his eyes, seeing his two kids with a puppy on his lap. His eyes widened in surprise.

He laughs softly before pulling his two kids in his embrace and hugging him while he kissed his daughter's cheeks and tickling his son's side.

His kids both giggle and laugh loudly, you loved how your husband was whenever he sees both your children. You couldn't help but laugh along.

Katsuki stopped as the puppy literally ran on top of him and lick his face, only for him to laugh. He grabbed the puppy who tail was waggling happily.

"Why don't you two go ahead and play with the puppy for a little bit." You said, they both nodded, Kaiyo having the chance to carry the puppy.

They both ran out of the room, leaving you and Katsuki alone in the room. He suddenly pulled you in and kissed you so passionately. You giggle before kissing him back.

After a moment, you two pulled away and looked into each other's eyes for a while. "Happy birthday babe." You said with a warm smile that appeared on your face.

"Thanks teddybear." He said, resting his head on your shoulders. You started to run your fingers through his spiky blonde hair.

He started to nuzzle up to your neck and then back down to your shoulders and repeated that same movement slowly. "Hey...do you really love me?" He asked.

Which had you shocked.

There was a moment of silence between you two, you were just confused to why he would ask this question all of the sudden. You suck in some air and exhale slowly before you said...

"I love you with all my heart and soul and nothing can change that Katsuki..."

THE END❤︎