𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬

"Unexpected Saving"

recap...
Luckily, you were able to dodge it...

She grunts as your back accidentally bumped into Izuku. He was already caught on as he grabbed your arm and pulled you behind him for protection.

"Stay behind me..." He said as you nodded. He was much glad you were high alert and was surprised about how you easily dodge.

"Would you look at that...the number one hero or more like, the number one useless hero..." She smirked. She had black cat ears which includes tail, claws and her whiskers.

Her already figure her quirk was a cat but much more...

The fact that she said "useless" due to Izuku's hero name, it made you pissed off. Back when you two were just in Junior High, nobody including Katsuki could not mess with him as long as you were with him.

You noticed that Izuku was glowing brightly as he was activating his quirk. This was the first time you've ever seen him do it in person.

She chuckles as you saw two shadows. You turned as you noticed a man and a another women who also seem to have some sort of similar looks as the other women that tried to attack you earlier.

The two of them had their claws ready as you grabbed the back of Izuku's hero costume as pulled him along with you as they both missed.

Izuku fell backwards, you apologize and he thank you before you helped him up and stayed beside him. "Oh my...how smart of you to know we were behind you..." The man said, licking his lips.

"You must be the girl that was on the news if I'm right!" The other women ask with a evil chuckle that gave you shivers down your spine.

The man had orange cat features and the other women had white cat features. "This is not good..." You heard Izuku mumble out. "Shit..." You whispered.

"Triplets?!" You and Izuku said at the same time as the three of them smirked. This was not good at all, two against three. You honestly had no idea how this was going to go but you wanted to help Izuku take them down.

"Asahi...get her..." The black cat said, the man ran towards you without hesitation. He had his claws ready, his arm swung as you easily dodge but, only to get your right cheek scratch.

You could already feel how deep the cut was going to be...

Izuku was so ready that he immediately came around the corner and punch Asahi straight in the face. Your eyes widened, seeing the smile on Izuku's face, a smile that expressed so many things.

Asahi's back hit the metal railing while he winced in pain. You could tell that the punch was just as strong and yet, Asahi tried his best to stand up.

"Are you alright?" Izuku asked. "Yeah-" You said, the white cat already scared to death. "Akari...your next..." The black cat said.

Akari refused, she literally got on top of the railing and ran away, jumping into the next building. The black cat was pissed already.

You weren't gonna let Akari get away as you followed her, jumping on the railing as you jump into the next building.

You sure noticed they were running like cats...

You continue to follow her, she didn't noticed you were behind her. Once you got to the edge of the building, you jump into the next roof of the building.

You continue to do this, getting closer to Akari each time. She had jumped into the next building and next thing you know, you jump as well. Only for you to land on her back as her body slam down onto the hard roof of the building.

Your hand wrapped around the back of her neck and grabbed both her arms, holding it behind her so she wouldn't try doing something stupid. "What a scaredy-cat you are..." You said. She winced in so much pain, you felt a bit sorry for her but you honestly were proud of yourself being able to catch her just in time.

You look behind to see the black cat coming towards you. Izuku was behind yet, he had the unconscious man with him, trying to stop her from getting to you.

Poor Izuku-

She was already in the air, ready to attack the hell out of you but, only to be saved. You saw an big explosion that appeared, it made your eye turned almost to the corner, seeing him again, Katsuki...

He had saved your life...

You couldn't believe he came just the right time, if he hadn't, you would've been all beat up by then or whatever. Izuku was likely surprised and he became less worry about you.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏...

You saw the triplets arrested, the polices taking care of the rest. You were able to get a patch on your right cheek when you got scratch earlier.

You were so tired already after a long night, all you wanted to do was just flip on your bed and knock out. You yawn while rubbing your eyes from tiredness.

"Y/n-!" You heard Izuku yelled out, you turned your head towards him as he ran up to you. "Kacchan told me to ask you if you could meet up with him alone somewhere if that's fine with you?" Izuku said.

"For?" You asked. You were more concern to why he wanted to meet you up. I mean he could've asked you himself but you didn't know why.

"He only told me he wants to talk to you..." Izuku said as you knew what he was going to talk to you about. You took a deep breathe, thinking about it.

It has been almost two months as yet, you haven't talk to Katsuki. You look up to Izuku and said "Tell him tomorrow night...". Izuku smiled and said "Okay! I'll have him tell me where he wants you to meet you and I can text you...".

You nodded, he waved goodbye before leaving off to do what he needed to do. You sigh before you started to walk home.

Many thoughts going through your head...

❤︎