𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

"Grocerys"

A month and a half passed already and you're just enjoying the life back home in Japan again. It all felt like as if you were still a teenager.

Your mother asked you if you could go grocery shopping for her and like you, you couldn't refuse plus you didn't mind so you agreed.

Of course, your mother gave you her money before she left off to work.

You sigh as you grabbed a gallon of milk that was in the fridge and placing it in the cart with every other things your mother needed.

You checked off the list that was in your hand before you double check to see if you got everything you needed. You smile to yourself before you put the list in your back pocket.

You pushed the cart as you went to the front where all the cashier was. You waited in line as you took out your phone for any notification but there were nothing obviously.

You noticed the line was getting shorter as you knew, you were close to being able to purchase your things. After a while, it was your turn.

You put all the foods and other stuff that was in the cart and placing it on the desk while the cashier scanned each of the items. The cashier's assistant asked if you would like a bag and you agreed.

The cashier's assistant put all the purchase things into the bag. "That will be ¥4,900 ma'am..." The cashier said as you were relief. You were glad your mother gave you a lot more money and it always scares you when you don't have enough.

You gave him the same amount of money as he put the money away and gave you the receipt. "Thank you!" You said before you walked away with the cart of some bags in it.

You put the cart back where it belong as you took the bag of groceries out and exit out of the store. It was honestly early in the morning like seven or eight.

Or maybe nine if I'm lying...

As you were walking home which wasn't far, you were passing people including pro-heros and buildings. The more you walk, the more you felt high alert.

While you were walking, you heard something that made you turn your head immediately.

Your breathe hitched and your eyes widened as if everything around you was in slow motion...

❤︎

authors note:
im so sorry if this was one was short bc i was so lazy yet i wanted to get to the best part in the next chapter