22. Accomplice

"I love you too, namjoon." I repeat the same meaningful words and smile feeling the warmth in his embrace.

"Don't people find you if we both are spotted together like this? You'll be on the news again." I tell him while my nose is being filled with his sweet scent.

"I don't care anymore. You're mine and I will do what I have to, with my girlfriend." he said making my heart go berserk. He doesn't waste a second and pulls me in his embrace for the second time. "My little baby," he pronounces some cute words making me smile over him and enjoy this little moment of love.

Thirty minutes later...

"Did you enjoy the ride?" my man asked while chewing on his sausage which seemed yummy to my eyes. I should have listened to him and ordered sausages. I nod but sip on my cool drink. Who the hell will drink such a cold beverage in such a cold weather? Damn me!

"Hey?" namjoon shook me while I was cursing myself internally. "Huh?" I unconsciously said trying to regain my memory about what he was saying.

"What are you thinking?" he asks subtly touching my hand which is too cold because of the cold weather and also the cold beverage I am holding.

"Your hand is too cold. Let's go." he stood up making me do the same with his help. He intertwined our hands and hidden them in his jacket pocket making me look at him.

"Let's warm your hand," he winked at me. "And here, you can eat this." he said giving me the sausage which I have been craving for a while. No matter how much I am craving for it, I just act cool infront of him by declining his offer and hand him his sausage. "Oh, come on! Stop acting cool infront of me. I saw you staring at this while I was eating." he said. "That is not what I was staring at." I lie but release some words at the spur of the moment.

"Okay...so what were you staring at?" as expected he understood my words in a wrong way. Of course, I said them in a wrong way. "Are you looking at my...lips?" he asked biting his lower lip in a seducing way making me want them on mine.

"No! I wasn't staring at them either!" I shout and turn my head towards other side for him not see my burning face.

"Then what? What were you staring?" he asked. Damn! I'm screwed!

"Alright! I was staring at the sausages." I admit and give in to him. He smiled in victory and handed me his sausage. I tried taking them in my hand which I free but he shook his head and insisted on feeding me it himself.

I give up and he put the stick inside of my mouth. I bite on the meat then he takes out the stich and throw it into the dustbin and walk away with me.

Namjoons P.O.V.

"Good night my baby love." I peck on her temple. "Good night to you too." she said hugging me. I return the same affection and hug her fondly. We retrieve our positions as it is finally time for me to go back to my home. "I love you," I tell some soothing words to my love and she returns me the same words with her cute voice making me grin.

I go back to my car and turn on the ignition. For the last time of today I see her face and she gives me her warm smile, waving to me. I smile like an imbecile and start driving after giving her a flying kiss.