32. Far from you

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRIGGERING CONTENT LIKE ABUSE AND USE OF FOUL LANGUAGE WHICH MAY BE UPSETTING FOR SOME READERS. I WILL MENTION WHEN THE STORY GETS INTO THE TRIGGERING CONTENT AND YOU CAN SKIP THAT PART SKIP IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE READER WHO CANNOT HANDLE THE ABOVE MENTIONED CATEGORIES. YOU ARE BEING WARNED! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️

I close my eyes accepting my fate.

 I am sorry for being helpless and so weak, namjoon.

End of Flashback

After remembering everything I worry for rheehyun. I try hard to loosen the ropes which are literally cutting my skin and drinking my blood. I try to move from the chair just like the lead roles do in the dramas and movies, but it is of no use right now. A movie is a movie, damn! I shouldn't have taken it seriously. Now because of my foolish act,  the ropes got tightened and it's paining a way more than before. I groan as the frustration is taking over me. 

"Struggling doesn't help you get out of here," a voice echos through the room and I know it is sukchins one. I look in the direction from which the voice is coming and he comes inside the room after closing the door behind him. 

"You are fast. I thought it will take at least six hours for you to get over the sedative." he says taking a sharp bullet like thing into his grip from a table beside me.

"What did you put into it? Where am I now?!" I ask him and he smirks coming closer to me.  

"This small thing made you come with me," he sticks the sharp object to my skin making it sting a little and I close my eyes to bare this pain and then look back into his eyes. 

"I don't know its name though..." he whispers into my ears making me realize that this jerk drugged me. "You, asshole!" I glare at him as he drugged me to kidnap me. 

"Look down! not in my eyes. I always hated this bad habit of yours. You should know your place y/n. There will be no Mister Kim here to rescue you, nor your best friend Go Mingo. I can do whatever I want to do now. You better be careful with your actions."  he warns me but I don't show that I am scared because of his words, even though I am crying internally for someone to come and save me, because I know that he can do anything to me now.

"Rheehyun~ssi? where is he?" I ask him but he slaps me on my cheek. 

"I asked you to obey me, didn't I?" he says and I nod to him. "I will obey you, but first tell me that he is fine." I ask him him and he frowns. 

"I told you to stay quiet bitch! Why do you care about the person who helped me to catch you?" his words make me look at him and he laughs at me. "Are you curious now?" he comes near me.

"You still don't know, right? My accomplice is Rheehyun. He is the one who hacked Namjoons computer that day, helped me from the documents room and also, hacked that old mans computer yesterday. He did everything for me," he comes close to my lips but I turn my head to the other side and he whispers in my ears, "for money, to be honest." his words make me understand that I am the fool for letting rheehyun become close to me. I hate myself now! Namjoon warned me so many times not to be close to rheehyun, but I never listened to him and continued to meet him.