33. Unreliable

"Oppa, I have a confession to do to you." she tells me and I look at her confused.

"What is it?" I ask her and she looks down as if it she is thinking whether to say it or not. "Aera~ya, I don't really have time for this right now. If you are going to stay like this, I am going to leave." I tell without another thought and start to leave from this place. 

"wait a minute," she stops me by holding my hand and I look back at her while I don't think I could hold the tension and anger inside me anymore. 

"I...I wanted to talk...about us," she looks at me."I wanted to apologize to you after what I talked few years ago. I am really sorry for saying those words to you, that kind of words that will hurt ones heart badly. I was actually frustrated when you were too focused on your career." she confesses all of a sudden about the past when I am already happy in my present. "I did that for us," I tell her because that is the fact and she left me for a fact.

"I didn't knew it back then. I got to know it recently because of a relationship I used to be in with someone." she looks at me, "You'used to be'?" I ask as her words get me confused. "It took really more time than expected for me to move on and forget about you. He was actually a reason for me to move on very quickly. He helped me and that's how we got into a sudden relationship." she nods while saying it. "Why did you guys broke when you loved him so much?" I ask her and she glances away from me as if the topic which we are discussing now is breaking her heart. 

"I used to be busy working in the hospital and he always complained about not spending time with him. As he was younger than me, I wanted to make him proud of me. Instead he got fed of me as I was always running ahead of time. Then, I understood how you felt when I asked you to break with me. How broken you would have been after hearing those words leaving my mouth." she looks at me again with her glistened eyes.

"I want to start again with you. Will you give me another chance? Let's start again. I want to be with you again, happily." she makes my heart race with her sudden confessing words and I take time to believe this is not a dream and she is asking me to start with her again. I look at her in the eyes, "There is no 'us' anymore. I can't and will not do this. I have a girlfriend now." I look away from her as a tear escapes her eye. If it was the old me, I would have been the happiest man on the earth. But I have a woman who makes me feel loved and cares for me like no one else. She was near me when I needed someone, and I am gonna be for her like she did for me. Because I love her more than any other person on this planet. 

"Do you think there is no getting back?" she asks me and I stand up shaking my head. "She is waiting for me. I have to go." I tell her and leave this place.  

I close the door behind my back and walk away from her house. I check my pockets and take out my phone to call for a taxi. 50 missed calls and 100 messages from my friend. I sigh another time but exit the messaging application and search for taxis near me. "Oppa, wait!" her voice gets me to stop on my track and I look back to see her running towards me. 

"I understand that you have to go. But, you are not stable right now. I will drop you at your place." she offers me but I reject it. 

"I can manage, aera. You have to go to the hospital tho," I tell her but she places her hand on mine and shakes her head. "I am on a day off. Let's go," she takes me along with her and I follow her not having another option.