13. Surreal

I saw a bench on which two people were talking to eachother. Wait! It's y/n...with some...man? I walk up to her, but sit at the back bench which is attached to their bench. I take out my phone and pretend to do something on my phone by plugging up my earphones but listen to their talks secretly.

Your P.O.V.

"You really became more pretty." said the guy beside me while I'm already done with his words.

"Ya! mingo~ya, this is the tenth time you said the same words to me. How many more times will you say that I became pretty. That makes me sick. If you don't stop this, I'm going to leave you here and go to my handsome boss." I warn him but he giggles at my words.

"Yeah yeah...handsome boss." he said rolling his eyes. "You know what, my boss is so handsome than you. No no. You are nothing compared to his charisma..." I tell him but he shrug off my words by flicking my forehead. "Ouch! That hurts! Idiot!" I rub my stinging forehead with one hand and hit his shoulder with another hand but he grins at me.

"Finally I'm really happy for spending my time with you like we used to do in our school days." he said pulling me into his embrace. I smile but recollect memories.

/Flashback\

After Hangyeols graduation

I hug hangyeol with his bouquet in my hand while he is posing with his graduation certificate with his graduation cap. Hangyeols friend clicked a pic of us and gave the camera to hangyeol. I take it from him and look at the picture. Unknowingly my lips form into a cresent shape and I beam seeing us in the photo. "Why don't we hang this photo in our house, little bean?" he asked me. I looked at him with even broader smile and nodded. This is the first time I took a photo with hangyeol and I just feel so happy that I'm having someone to love me and care for me.

...

"You know what? I feel sad." I tell him as we both are walking to our house. He looks at me but asks a 'why' before typing the password of our door. I walk inside but bend my head down to look at my shoes and take them off. "Because...you'll be not there in our school anymore...and...I'll become lonely once again." I tell him truth. "Aww, my little bean, look at me." he said raising my chin with his index finger. I look at him with my glistened eyes. "Aw, don't cry my baby. That hurts me." he said pulling me into a hug. I hug him tightly but let my emotions take over me. "I don't like going to school all alone. Why am I small. I wish I was your age." I cry in his arms but he giggles. "Don't cry, y/n...I'll drop you off everyday and pick you from school. Moreover we are sharing a same house. I will always be with you. I promise." he reassured me. "You promised me. And that's final. Don't even dare to leave me even if your girlfriend asks you to. You guys can come to the house and spend time together. I will not disturb you guys and I will work in my room. This is my promise." I tell him making him grin. "You are talking like an adult. Do you why I won't come to our house when I'm with my girl?" he asked me. I roll my eyes but look at him. "Ofcourse I know. You guys will do all kinds of dirty stuff. I even heard you moaning her name in your room all alone. That was really gross." I said hanging my coat but he laughs at me. "I thought you were a baby who doesn't know about these kinds of stuff." he said in between his laughs but hangs his coat and joins me in the sofa.

"I also have a subject called 'sex-ed' bro. How can I not know all this stuff." I claim but he gives me his disgusting smirk. "Don't smirk at me. That looks disgusting!" I tell him but take out my water bottle to hydrate myself. "Your mood easily changes. Before few seconds you were crying like a baby and now you are talking about sex-ed with me. Gosh!" he exhaled and went into his room. I close the water bottle and jump on the sofa to take out my books and start doing my homework. Though I live with him, it will be not the same.