Tears and Strawberries 2.0

As soon as I got home, I prepped up the living room with as many blankets and pillows I could find around the house. That was incase anyone else wanted to invite themselves.

I then rushed upstairs to take a quick shower and change into an oversized shirt and wear shorts underneath.

"Are your friends here yet?" My dad asked from the balcony upstairs.

"Not quite, but they should call when they arri-" I was cut off midsentence when my cellphone vibrated on the bar table.

"Looks like they're here already." He chuckled and waved off. "Don't have too much fun."

"Good night dad, sleep well." I gave a closed eye smile and waved back before answering the call. "Hello. Marco is it?"

"Hi. It's Armin."

"Oh! Hi! Marco must've shared my location and number incase you wanted to come over too." I waddled over to the couch to look outside through the heavy curtains.

"Woah...that's some house! It looks so spacious from outside..." he comments out loud.

"Aww, I'm flattered. You must've reached my house already." I lightly blush.

"Wait! You live here!?" I heard Jean in the background of the phone call.

"Heheh, yes. Can you see me waving through the window?"

"...Hey cutie!"

Ugh you dork...

"Wait...did you guys walk on the way?!" I yelped.

"What? No, Eren's mom is dropping us off." Armin replied sheepishly.

Ah, so it's a full house like last time...good.

"I've tried to keep the invites between me and Jean, but then Sasha and Connie overheard..." Marco's voice sounded from the background too.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. The more, the merrier." I assured.

I went up to my room and grabbed my outdoor slides before running back downstairs and and heading over to the door and opened it to let the cool evening breeze in.

The smell of wet grass graced my nose as I breathe in deeply.

"Can you see me in the doorway?" I chirped.

"Yes, hello! You have a lovely place." Carla's voice sounded through the phone.

"Oh! H-hey Mrs. Yeager." I stammered from her sudden comment.

"Is it alright if I pull up in the driveway?"

"Of course! No problem." I say, giving her the okay.

That's a cool pathfinder though...

I walked over while she pulled into the driveway and hung up as soon as she rolled down her window.

"Is your dad here?" Was the first thing she asked.

She's not the first woman to ask about him though.

I already knew why. 

She thinks he's cute. So does Mrs. Bodt.

"Yeah, he's just upstairs sleeping." I answered.

"Ah, okay." She nodded and blushed lightly.

I chuckled to myself before yelping, suddenly being embraced from behind.

"Hi." Mikasa chants while hugging me.

"JESUS H. CHRIST, MIKASA, you scared me." I cackled and held her arms.