Who was he???

A few days after Junior Prom day,

I got myself ready for school after spending the weekend rearranging my room.

I dressed my self in more cozier attire with a pantyhose and a [f/c] oversized shirt, with black boots.

I had a weird feeling about today.

Like something wasn't right.

I gathered my completed homework and went downstairs to the kitchen.

It was completely empty. My dad was still asleep in his room. And it was still early.

Wait.

What fucking time is it??

I pull out my cell phone from the pocket of my oversized sweater to check.

7:23am

Hmn. I thought I woke up too early.

He's still asleep because of working a double shift. Poor guy.

That's alright.

I'll just grab something quick to eat and leave.

The 15 minute walk on the way was eerily peaceful. Only it took 20 minutes.

It felt shorter than that..

The start of the day went as normal. Everyone was acting their usual selves.

There wasn't much homework for the most part either.

It was going alright.

Until shit finally hit the fan.

After the bell rang, I contemplated on whether I wanted to go to the cafeteria, or the library for my lunch break. But I ended up down the hallway.

Consciousness was not on my side today.

Even worse when I saw someone slightly familiar..walking down the hall in the opposite direction as me. 

Heading towards me.

I don't even know this guy and he's staring directly at me.

"Hey, we need to talk." The guy stops in front of me, a little too close for comfort.

What happened to 'it's been so long'? Not even 'do you recognize me'? 

Even thought I've never seen or met you in my existence. 

Who walks up to some stranger and decides to strike immediate fear in them by choosing those four horrendous words?

Where's the introduction??

Is this a prank for a vlog? If so, where's the 'hidden' camera crew?

This guy is a menace.

"Don't zone out on me. I'm still talking to you." He snaps quietly, irritated already.

Too stunned to look up to his face, I only stare blankly at his flat sterling pendant.

"My eyes are up here, Y/n."

HOW DOES HE-

I blink away from zoning out again and only replied with a blunt voice, "Do I know you?"

"Don't act like you don't. We've been toge-"

"I'm sorry, but...I really don't know who you are..." I chuckled calmly as I move out of his way.

Maybe he's just messing with me..

"Listen. Please. I wanna talk to you." He stops me from walking away with a firm grip on my upper arm.