You readYYY?!

[Disclaimer: I tried to find a black dress to keep things simple so it'd be easier for you to imagine it in a different color. I'm sorry if this isn't your style😭 but if you have a different taste, then it's very okay.]

I packed a change of clothes and shoes before hitting the shower, just incase I needed to stay in the mansion for the night or longer. There was an inclimate weather warning on the day of the event, but that didn't let the CEO of all three school districts cancel the event. 

In short, Wings of Freedom High was THAT desperate to have fun and Zachary understood well. As mentioned before, it was quite a big deal for everyone that attended this school district, so absolutely nothing was getting in the way of today. 

No, this isn't optimism, just a really stubborn day.

So instead of hosting their first formal prom in history in the evening -like Rose's Thorns High and Sina's Academy usually do- they decided to host it at 8 sharp in the morning.

"Smart.." I utter as lather an oil mix on my bare wet skin, lavender and vanilla bean, still fresh from the shower.

"Y/n!" My father calls from down stairs.

"Yeah!" I holler back, "Is Jean on his way here?!"

"Actually..he's down stairs!"

WHOAAAHHOHOHOSHHHIT....

"DANG!! He's early!!" I chuckled nervously as panic rose in my chest. 

"That's what I said!" My dad laughs. "Don't worry though, Y/n. Take your time." 

"a-ah..Thanks!" I yell back as I ran out of my bathroom and quickly threw on my dress that was lying on my bed.

Thanks!" I yell back as I ran out of my bathroom and quickly threw on my dress that was lying on my bed

Excitement fills my chest, throughout my ribs once I got a quick glance if of myself in the mirror.

I can ogle myself later... a rushed notion left as soon at it came once I ran back in the bathroom with my small duffel bag.

"Dad, what time is it?!"

"6:20! You have plenty of time hon, don't rush!"

"Hahah...thank you!" I yell back with a well deserved eye roll at the bathroom mirror.

There was no reason to panic at all.

I can't believe was gonna run down the stairs without undergarments.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The ONE thing I forgot to put on. What's funnier is that remembered to pack a few more underclothes.

At least I had more time to apply my strapless bustier and lacy thong before slipping back into my dress for the event.

I gently hum my favorite tune as I packed my hygiene products and supplies, then stroll out of the bathroom to pack my phone and charger.

A smile grows onto my lips as get closer to being ready. Already in my sash block heels, I unpin my (h/l) (h/c) hair, deciding to leave it loose as it is.

Huh...it grew...

How it looked was gorgeous anyway.

I fastened my crystal garter around my waist and thighs under my dress, amused with their visibility between the hip slits.

Now that I have everything, I could just

I shrugged on the strap of my evening clutch over my shoulder and grabbed the handle of my small duffel bag before making my way to interior balcony.

I peer over the railings and spot Jean sitting across from my dad with small talk.

Good to know they're getting along well.

I quietly strut down the stairs and head over to the bar counter next to where Jean sat on the stool, all ready in black dress pants and a macha green blouse.

[Like this, but ✨matcha green✨]

"Look at you...you're all dolled up."
My dad notes once he saw me.

"Hi...thank you.." a cheesy smile spreads across my face.

Jean then glanced at me, but then fully glued his attention onto me, browsing every aspect of my formal fit. "Wow...I..." at loss for words too.

Fine by me.

"I know. Take it easy though." My dad pats his shoulder, snapping him back to reality.

"Ehm...right sir." Jean laughs nervously.

"Welp, off to the garage. Let's go." He lightly squeezes Jean's shoulder, and heads to the door behind the bar counter.

"You have your stuff already, handsome?" I nudged Jean's arm, who was zoning out again.

"Uh..yeah. It's in his car." His cheeks burn up as he stood up.

Damnit he's still taller than me...

That's okay though. 

"I'll carry that for you." Jean's slender fingers lace between mine and the handle of the bag I was still holding, "After you."

"Thanks.." I lay a brief kiss on his jawline and head over to the garage.

Btw, this was what I meant when I said green suits him best 😏