Chapter Seven

...

That night you were having a bad dream. It was about your parents fighting, they were in the kitchen and you were sitting on the stairs watching them, they were having an argument about your grades. But not only that, they were fighting over something else but you couldn't hear anything. There were fruit slices on the table, next to it was a knife. Your mom was cutting up fruit for you, but your dad kept talking to her so she wasn't able to keep on cutting them. Your dad was out of sight, he was on the opposite side of the kitchen and she was where you could see her. She stood up quickly with the knife in her hand, your dad was coming after her. She backed up, nearly tripping over the chair she was in. Your dad kept walking and cornered her so she couldn't move, even though she was the one with the knife, she still looked scared and hopeless. You saw your dads hand come up in the air and come down almost hitting your mom. You stood up from sitting on the stairs and ran down them to stop your dad.
You: NO! DAD STOP!

You suddenly woke up and found yourself sitting upright breathing hard. You woke Peter up, he turned around and tried comforting you.

Peter: hey, it's ok. It was just a dream. Its only in your head.
He was hugging you and stroking your head, moving the hair out of you face so you could breathe. Even though he had no idea what happened, he was treating me like a little kid who has just fallen or something. He also didn't ask what I dreamt about, which was good 'cause you didn't want to tell anyone yet. His hug was nice, you let him hug you and you buried your face into his neck and hugged him back. After a bit you felt him loosen up and you let go of him slowly.

Peter: *gently whispering* you ok?
You: yeah
Your eyes were damp because you were on the urge of crying a little. He looked at you and moved a piece of hair out of your face agin, he tucked it behind your ear and his hand stayed on your cheek right below your ear, and he smiled at you.

Peter: here, let's lay back down.
He moved back over where he was sleeping and motioned you to come lay by him. You moved back and laid close to him. So close that your back was touching his chest and stomach. His right arm was under your head. He reached over you to grab the blanket and covered you guys up. When he was done covering you guys up, you felt his left hand on your shoulder, he started to move his hand lower and it stopped near your hip. It stayed there for a little bit then you could feel his hand moving again, this time it was going forwards onto your stomach. You felt him pull you close and put his head closer to yours. It was about 9:00 in the morning so you stayed awake. Even if you were tired, you wouldn't want to go to sleep because you didn't want to see the rest of that dream. There was a clock on your night stand that you could see and you were watching the minutes go buy. 9:20, my parents would be up soon. They usually wake up at the same time every weekend day. If they come to my room they're going to se me and Peter like this. Are they going to get mad? Will they be glad and say 'she finally found herself a boyfriend'- oh my gosh. I have a boyfriend. That seems weird. I like it though. All my 16 years of living, I only had- no have- one boyfriend. And it's Peter. Peter Parker. One of the most kindest guys at school I know... the only nice guy I know.

Alright my side is starting to hurt. Should I roll over? You were hesitant to roll over, you didn't want to move Peters arm. You started to roll over anyway, he lifted his arm letting you do so. His hand was now on your hip. You saw his eyes were closed and you stared at him. He started to slowly open his eyes and you quickly closed yours so it seemed like you were asleep. You felt Peter staring at you so you opened your eyes and saw Peters big brown eyes glistening in the dim sun light that came through your window. It was raining so it wasn't as bright out. You smiled, giggled and turned your head shyly and looked back at Peter who was still looking at you this time with a smile. When you looked behind you, you saw the clock and saw what time it was. It read 9:25AM.