Chapter Nineteen

When the episode was done, you and Peter went to the kitchen and you sat down while Peter helped set the table. Aunt May didn't know much about you so she asked you some questions to get to know you better.

After supper it was 5:30 and thought you should head home. You thanked Aunt may for supper then you went outside to get your bike and Peter followed you out, he then walked you home.

When you guys got to your driveway he walked you up most of the way and he stopped to talk to you.
Peter: what time do you want me to pick you up for the dance?
You: Peter, I said I can pick you up.
Peter: do you even have your drivers license?
You: yeah. I just don't like driving sometimes, it makes me nervous.
Peter:well then I'll drive if it makes you scared.
You: Peter, you-
Peter: I'll pick you up at 8:00, sounds good?

You sighed and said that that would be a good time for him to pick you up. You both said your good nights, you leaned in over your bike for a kiss from Peter and he kissed you. Whenever you get a kiss from Peter you always feel the same way. It feels like there are butterflies in your stomach, and your heart races really fast. When you pulled away from the kiss, a piece of peters hair was in his face, you pushed it back for him and tucked it behind his ear and kept your hand by his ear and smiled at him then have him a little pat on his cheek and walked away.

When you got inside you you went to your room and did some homework. When you were done with your homework it was almost 7:00, since you had nothing else to do, you got ready for bed. But your thoughts kept you wide awake. They were obviously about peter. It was going onto 7:30 when you heard something outside your window. It sounded like someone knocking on your window, so you got up and and cautiously walked over by your window. It was starting to get dark out so at first you just saw a dark figure sitting there. When you got a closer look, you saw it was Peter kneeling on the roof, you walked to your window and opened it for him.

*whispering*
You: Peter, what are you doing here?
Peter: uh, me and my aunt got in an argument. I just had to get out of the house.
You: oh.
  You say with a frown.
You: come in
  You helped him come through your window. When he was inside, you were a bit embarrassed because of your pajamas.
You: what was the fight about?
Peter: just something stupid, no big deal. Nice pajamas.
He says with a laugh and you got embarrassed.
You: how'd you know I'd be in my room?
Peter: umm, I don't know? It's sorta close to bed time so I just guess you'd be in your room.

You offered him to sit down. you both sat on your bed and talked about random stuff. He was over for almost two hours when he finally decided to go back home. You helped him get through the window. He took half a step and turned around.
Peter: oh one last thing.
  He takes a step back to you and leans in through your window for a little kiss.
You: goodnight Peter, see you tomorrow.
  You say after the kiss with you hand on his cheek.

You watched him climb down the roof and then closed your window and went back into bed. As you were dozing off to sleep thoughts of you and Peter flooded your head and it all soon went black when you finally fell asleep.