9🌷

⌒☆"Today I heard your name and my hands started shaking. Please make it stop, make it stop!"

【2 hours later】

"Jiang Cheng, please take care of yourself" Wei Wuxian said as they left the room. Jiang Cheng needed to have some alone time because the doctors said it would be better for him, he would feel more stressed if people were around him all the time.

When the door closed Lan Xichen looked at both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji and desperately asked them what the cure was, he was terrified when he saw Jiang Cheng's condition, he never imagined that he was that bad Lan Xichen thought that it was a normal condition that would be cured with some medicine, but even the best antidotes they had wouldn't make him better. He couldn't lose another person, he already lost both of his childhood friends and being betrayed many times by someone who he trusted his life with.. he only got out of seclusion because he didn't want to make himself feel sadder, why make himself feel worse if he can make himself feel better? It still haunts him to this day but he can't do anything, wanting both of them alive would only cause more trouble and he understood that even though it hurt to think like that.

As much as Lan Xichen tried to ask them they would never respond, Lan Wangji would casually whisper to Wei Wuxian and this was infuriating! If they know the cure why won't they tell him, why do they want to cure him all by themselves? this isn't fair. Lan Xichen wants Jiang Cheng to get better, even though they didn't talk a lot he still liked him a lot, when they were close friends they would have amazing conversations! Jiang Cheng the first one to talk to him after everything that happened and Lan Xichen would never be able to forget that. He was very thankful, Jiang Cheng made him feel better when he was all alone in the dark feeling like no one else was there for him.

Even though Lan Xichen wasn't in seclusion anymore it didn't mean that he okay, he was very frustrated with everything and still put the fault on himself for everything that happened. As much as he tried to think positively he still had a bunch of thoughts about what happened since it had happened about a year ago.

Lan Xichen was positive that he wouldn't stop asking them about the cure, he would not let any other person die. He didn't want to feel useless anymore, he needed to do something. He thought about asking Jiang Cheng first but that would stress him and he would never tell him if it was that bad. Lan Xichen couldn't think of anything that should be the cure, maybe killing someone close to him but that was way too far... eating some weird food? he didn't know, he was clueless.

He got the courage he needed and started running around looking for Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, if he kept being annoying and asking I'm sure they would eventually respond. He was mainly looking for Wei Wuxian because he would be the one that would probably tell the secret since Lan Wangji was always so quiet and knew well how to keep secrets.

It was almost time for him to sleep and he still hadn't found both of them, maybe they were running away from them or they just disappeared. Lan Xichen decided that the best he could do was go to sleep to try and find the cure tomorrow. When he was getting close to his room he suddenly had the urge to check on Jiang Cheng to see if he was okay, he had stayed there alone for about 6 hours! Being alone makes anyone sad right?

When he arrived at the place he opened the door and saw Jiang Cheng reading one of the books left for him to spend time without feeling bored.

"Hello sect leader Jiang, how are you doing?"

"Not good but not bad"

He seemed calmer than this morning, he didn't scream or get scared at his presence which was a good thing since now Lan Xichen could try and find out about the cure.. without making him angry of course. It was an Awkward moment because both of them stayed quiet for a long time without knowing what to say. Suddenly, Jiang Cheng closed the book and put it back where it was.