4🌷

Lan Xichen nowadays wasn't himself anymore, after everything that happened we shouldn't be surprised with his actions, disappointment was what he most felt, he never understood why Jin Guangyao did those things, he thought that he was just a normal friend of his but turns out he trusted him too much. Even though he was sad he still put on a smile on his face, just because he was sad it didn't mean he would tell everyone that, he preferred to get better alone not causing anyone problems.

Anyway, today Lan Xichen is going to have a meeting with Jiang Cheng to talk about Jin Ling, to be honest, it isn't something important but since this was the tenth time something like this happened Lan Xichen found it better to try and find a solution, and the solution is talking to Jiang Cheng since Jin Ling always hears his uncle.

"so we are going to go now right?" Jiang Cheng said as he looked at Jin Ling with an unimpressed face, this was the first time in years that Lan Xichen saw Jiang Cheng with such a calm face.

"yes, follow me"
Lan Xichen said, then proceeding to walk towards the place. As they walked Jin Ling waved goodbye to Wei Ying and Lan Zhan as a sign of fear, the poor boy doesn't know this is one of his luckiest days.

Jiang Cheng wasn't quite sure what to do, he didn't want to make it obvious that something was happening to him, but all his body wanted to do is cough! how can he stop himself from coughing, not only that but his body hurt a lot too. Maybe he could cough since nothing was coming from his mouth.. he would only cough air right?

with that in mind he coughed, but not only air, blood. Yes, he coughed blood in front of Jin Ling and Lan Xichen, luckily none of them noticed the blood since Jiang Cheng quickly cleaned everything up with black tissue. It wasn't much blood just a few, just like blood from a small cut.

"do you have anything to say?"
Lan Xichen stopped and asked Jiang Cheng, making the other terrified.

"n-no, nothing" he quickly said messing up his words.

"oh never mind, I thought you had something to say since you coughed.."

Wow, Jiang Cheng! you are very lucky, luck loves you so much! how can you be so lucky? what an amazing day yay! Jiang Cheng was annoyed, very annoyed, he never imagined that he would start coughing blood now, things are going too fast or maybe it's normal if he is going to cough flowers... flowers need to grow inside his body, then yeah it's normal to cough blood. That also explains why his body was hurting like that! all because of those damn flowers.

"we arrived!"
Lan Xichen happily said as the other two entered the room. Jin Ling was still scared but felt more relaxed when he realized that his Uncle wasn't looking at him with a scary face, he didn't even look angry! that was incredible.

"now can Jin Ling please explain to Jiang Cheng what has happened?"

"y-yeah, so um.. me, Sizhui, and Jingyi made a plan of going outside at the wrong hour because we weren't feeling the need to sleep. We aren't going to do it again, uncle!"
Jiang Cheng listened to every word he said with a calm expression, trying to make out a good response for him.

"you made the plan? right?"

"no! I mean yes but they helped!"

"so you shouldn't have said that they also made the stupid plan, if you want to stay awake then stay awake, you don't need friends to do that." Jiang Cheng said in a calming voice as if nothing wrong had been said, only realizing what he had said after everyone went quiet.

"I mean! no, you can't stay awake, you need to sleep, how can you study with no sleep? next time I will close your eyes with glue if you don't sleep." Jiang Cheng said coming back to his original persona.

Hearing that Jin Ling got scared but relieved since Jiang Cheng had his normal personality back, he was acting strange their entire way here, he even coughed! something he only did sometimes when he wanted to say something.

"hm so I think that's it"
Lan Xichen said, their meeting surely was the fastest one that ever happened, it didn't even take 20 minutes, probably only 10 minutes. "already? ok then" Jiang Cheng said with a soft voice, then he got up and started getting ready to go back, when he ended preparing himself Lan Xichen opened the door.

As they were walking Wei Wuxian appeared, this time without Lan Wangji, he jumped to hug Jiang Cheng but he was quickly stopped by Jin Ling. "you guys came back pretty fast, what was the conversation about?" Wei Wuxian said with a big smile on his face.

"nothing important" Jiang Cheng said in a serious tone, he didn't want to stay there, he was desperate to go back to Yunmeng and cough all he wants with no one to judge. Jiang Cheng was scared of being judged, he would always try to be the best in everything for no one to say bad things about him, but since he was always saying a bunch of stuff without trying to contain his anger, judgment always happened. With that being said, Jiang Cheng then continued to walk towards the exit forgetting that he still needed to follow Lan Xichen.
"don't say it like that! you've been acting strange today" Wei Wuxian started following Jiang Cheng leaving behind Lan Xichen and Jin Ling.

"there's nothing strange" Jiang Cheng stopped walking and proceeded to stare at Wei Wuxian, the other one was laughing while saying "you act as if I know nothing about you!"

-------------------------
I'm out of ideas😀