Part thirteen

Dee Dee sits at the table and just stare at the menu. She looks at the time around her arm and sit back shaking her head. He always does this. Being extra late to see how bad he can piss her off.

"Dee Dee?"

She looks up and gasps.

"Emma," she stands up and greets her with a hug and kiss. "How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm perfect," she nods and takes a seat opposite of her. "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Kind of, but they're not turning up," she says and shrug her shoulders playing with the back of her hair. "What about you?"

"Same. I got a message from an aunt," she says and sits back. "I'm still waiting for her."

"Emma, Tom and I have some wonderful news to give to you," she says and inhale deeply. "He's not here now, but I'm sure he would've wanted to be. We are having a family and was wondering. Would you like to be the godmother? Both you and Alyssa."

"What?" she asks shocked. "I would love that very much. Wow, I don't know what to say."

Dee Dee just laughs and shakes her head looking down at her stomach then back at the young girl.

Tom enters the house and put his suitcase down. He goes into the lounge and throws himself down looking helplessly in front of him. He looks up at Dee Dee that enters the lounge. She's wearing a black robe and her hair looks a bit rough.

"Hey," he greets her with a sudden smile.

"Hey," she greets back and start to walk closer to him. "How was your day?"

"Exhausting. There was a huge fight today about parents having a problem with their children attending drama classes," he says and sit forward touching her thighs. She slowly starts to undo her robe. "How was your day?"

"Had lunch with Emma. I told her," she says. He nods impressed and look down. She holds her robe close and put her leg out.

"What's happening?" he asks. Dee Dee smiles and open her robe. His eyes stretch and scans her body. She's wearing a very short black silk dress that barely covers her butt and she smells like lavender. "Woah, Dee."

"Soon darling, I'll have a stomach so big it can balance the entire state on it. So let's enjoy ourselves before we have our hands full with a baby."

"Darling, the doctor said no sex," he says and touch her little swollen stomach. She climbs on him and straddles him.

"You snooze, you loose," she mouths at him and kiss his lips. "Think careful before you reject me."

"Honey, I love you, but this is not about us. We need our baby healthy," he says and grab her face. She lets him sit back and take her hands down. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Hmmm-mmm," she mutters and starts to nibble on his neck. She undo his pants and take out his penis. Her hands does magic with him.

"Dee," he moans and rubs his hands around on her body. He sits forward and grab her face kissing her lips. She lets her body down carefully slipping his penis into her. He kisses down her chest and let down her dress nibbling on her breast. She starts to ride her body up and down. He hold her tight and move his pelvis under hers to cause more affection.

Tom plays his finger around on Dee Dee's face and neck. She just stares at him with a smile on her lips.

"So when do you want to get married?" he asks and trace his finger down to her chest.

"Whenever you want. It must be a small ceremony, okay? I don't want to go all out and wear white dresses and whatever. I'll ask my sister to help me dress up for the wedding. She has her owb runway," Dee Dee says and inhale deeply.

"Tell me about your family," he smiles at her. She inhale deeply and close her eyes for a split second.

"Well, like I said before, we weren't rich. Of course, my mom and dad passed away. My sister and her two girls is all that's left of our family. Except now for you and the baby," she giggles softly. "You'll love her. She's stubborn, realistic and a bitch to be honest, but whatever is on her mind, she'll say. She's simply perfect."

"Is she a drama queen like you?" he winks at her. She laughs and touch his cheek.

"Oh she's worse. You'll probably even know her," Dee Dee says and take his hand. "Her name is Miranda."

"Only Miranda that has her own runway that I've heard of is Priestly. Only read about her," he chuckles.

"That's her," Dee Dee smiles peacefully. He looks horrified at her and shakes his head slowly.