Part thirty six

Donna folds her arms to hold herself. She enters the kitchen getting everyone's attention.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sam asks. She shakes her head and grab her mouth. He jumps up and grab her arm.

"Linda's been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. She had an anxiety attack yesterday after attempting suicide," she says. Ruby grabs her mouth and stans up. "And now Andrea is in tbe hospital as well."

"Who's Andrea?" Ruby asks.

"My stepsister's girlfriend," Donna replies. Sam puts his arms around her to comfort her. "Yes, gay people does exist."

"I know," Ruby nods. "I met Harry."

"Harry has a new hubby though," Donna adds and takes a deep breath in looking at Sophie that approaches her to comfort her. "Linda will be alright. She's always been. I'm worried about Andrea though. Miranda just called me to tell me they're at the hospital. She's still waiting for the doctors."

Donna smiles weakly at them and look at her mother.

"What did you want to tell me?" she asks. Ruby and Fernando look at each then back at her.

"It's okay. We can talk about it later," Ruby says and walks out of the kitchen. Donna shakes her head in disbelief and look at Sam.

Dee Dee looks dissapointed at the message on Tom's phone then at him. He touches her cheek and kiss her lips.

"I don't know what to say," he whispers. She puts the phone down and touch his chest.

"Me neither," she sighs and close her eyes when the babies began to cry. "It's nursing time."

"I'll help," he smiles and follows her up. She smiles and takes his hand walking to the baby's room.

Miranda waits in the waiting area repeatedly looking at the time. When the doctor came in, she immediately stood up.

"Miss. Priestly, Andrea is in perfect shape. Would you like to see her?" she asks. Miranda nods with tears in her eyes and follows her.

"What was wrong with her?" Miranda asks.

"Well, she had a cryptic pregnancy," the doctor replies. "Meaning, she was pregnant and she didn't know it. Both Miss. Sachs and the baby is in a healthy shape."

"Wait, she had a baby?" Miranda asks horrified. They stop in front of the room and look at Andrea that's holding the newborn child in her arms.

"Miranda, are you okay?" Andrea asks. Miranda looks at her sitting nexr to her bed.

"I'm just confused," she replies. Andrea nods and look at the baby in her arms. "Who's the dad?"

"Honestly, I really don't know," she whispers and smile softly. "I can't stop looking at her."

"You don't know?" Miranda asks raising an eyebrow at her.

"I just broke up with Nate and then slept with Christian. How do you think I found out that he's sly?" she replies glaring at her. "Does it bother you that I have a baby?"

"No, darling. I'm just...I'm wondering if the dad will be part of her life," Miranda replies and sit forward looking at the baby. "I support you, Andy and I'll understand if you wanna involve him."

"Why would I involve an ignorant bastard who can't even wash his dick? I'm not just talking about Nate." she asks. Miranda grabs her mouth trying not to laugh. "Darling, we can raise this baby together."

"Oh boy, Christian has a high profile my love. It's kind of embarrassing knowing that some men doesn't clean properly," Miranda mutters and touch her knee. "Some girls as well, but that's not the point."

"It isn't?" Andrea asks with a giggle. "Would you like to hold her?"

"Sure," Miranda nods excited. Andrea gives the baby to her. Miranda takes it and gasps. "Oh she's beautiful, my love."

"Looks just like she did," Richard chuckles and enters the room with two milkshakes. Miranda stands up with a shock look on her face. "Hello Miranda."

"Mr. Sachs," she greets back and show him the baby.

"Her name is Mirandy," Andrea smiles. Miranda looks horrified at her. "Mirandy Priestly Sachs."

"Miranda for Miranda and Andy?" Richard asks and give her the milkshakes. "I got you two something to enjoy."

"Wanna hold her?" Miranda asks with tears in her eyes and a lump in her throat. Richard looks at Andrea that nods her head. He takes the baby and walk out. Miranda looks at Andrea that shows her to take a seat. Miranda takes a seat and dry up her tears.

"My angel, I want nobody but you to be part of our baby's life," Andrea whispers getting tears in her eyes. "You are her mommy as well and Caroline and Cassidy are her sisters. We are a family now, okay? I want to marry you, call you Priestly or Sachs, fall asleep with you under the stars and make love to you till the sun comes up again. I love you."

"I love you too," Miranda laughs with tears in her eyes and grab her cheeks kissing her on her mouth.

The doctor comes in which immediately draws their attention.

"I didn't know you did infertility," the doctor acts surprise. "Or was there someone else involve?"

"Does it matter?" Andrea asks. The doctor looks at their hands then at them again.

"You're lesbians?" she asks and look at Miranda. "I wonder what the media will say if they find out."

"We didn't go for infertility," Miranda interrupts her rudely. "I just have a fucking dick as big as a bus. Get over it."

Andrea grabs her mouth watching the doctor leaves. Miranda looks at her and shakes her head in disbelief.

***
Believe it or not but homophobics are everywhere. My cousin did an interview on me about my sexuality. Congratulations I'm bisexual. She published the article on facebook for our whole country to see and the comments was beyond! People can be so ugly! So if you are part of the LGBT community, you're not alone!

No matter what you do, people will judge you anyway.

Love!