Part twenty one

Donna closes her curtains and look at her bed. She climbs in and look at her wrists. When she closes her eyes, she can feel the ropes around her hands and feet. With her eyes open, she can feel the peace and love she experienced when she was back home. Just as her eyes closes she can feel this strong hand grabbing her thighs. She gives a fright and sit up straight. Her hands are shaky. She stands up and walk out quickly.
Peter look from the book he's reading up to Donna that opens his door slowly. She look desperately at him and fold her arms.

"May I sleep in here tonight?" she asks. He nods with a smile. She close the door and walk to the bed getting in. She climbs in and look around her. She's wearing a pink pyjama dress and her hair is rough.

"Are you okay?" he asks her. She looks at him and nod her head. "Donna, I know when a woman lies. Tell me, what's wrong."

"I miss my family, Pete," she whispers and lay down on her side looking at him. "I wonder what they're doing now. Is Sophie living her own dreams, who's running the hotel, what is Sam doing and...and did my mother meet Sophie yet? I mean, I know Sky kind of had a hand into convincing my mom to go to Kalokairi, but who do you think wrote her a personal letter? I had to write it in a way as if I wrote it before my death. I don't even know if she got there."

"We can ask Julia to stalk Sophie's facebook page tomorrow, okay?" Pete says and put the book away. She nods and breathe in. "Donna, who did this to you?"

Donna looks up at him and shakes her head slowly. He turn to his side giving her a serious look.

"Loraine Carmichael," she mutters and look down starting to cry. "I tried so damn hard to get away, but I couldn't. When I saw a chance, I took it. A woman named Lisa Metzger took me in."

"Donna," he shakes his head and touch her cheek. "What did Loraine do to you?"

"She tried everything to hurt me," Donna replies. "She's jealous and dangerous. She brought in men sometimes, other times she heat up the room and cover me with a lot of blankets then there was times where she would undress me completely and let the room get on it's coldest."

"Soon, everything will be better," Pete says and kiss her forehead. "Go to sleep, okay? You're safe here."

She nods thankfully and close her eyes. Pete puts off the bedside lamps and lay down just staring at her face.

Dee Dee fools around in the baby room with a sweet smile on her lips. Tom enters the room and goes to her. He puts his arms around her and kiss her shoulder.

"Come on darling. It's time to get some sleep in," he whispers. She looks at him and nods with a smile on her lips. She switches off the light and follow him to their bedroom. "We have to talk about baby names."

"Okay," he laughs and look at her getting in bed. She climbs in next to him and cuddle up in his arms.

"Hmmm," Donna moans in her sleep and shake her head. "No."

Pete wakes up by her moaning and look at her. She starts to cry.

"Donna," he shakes her shoulder. She gasps for breath and sit up straight. "Hey, you're okay."

She look at Pete and for a second she sees Sam next to her. She touch his chest and lean in kissing his lips. Pete looks horrified at her and pull away. She looks at him and grabs her mouth horrified.

"I'm sorry," she whispers. He take her hand, touch her face and kiss her lips. She kisses him back and lay down. He take her into his arms and open his mouth against hers. She puts her arm around his neck and move over to straddle him. He watch her sit up straight and taking her pyjama dress off. He sit up straight starting to kiss over her chest, her breasts and her neck. She takes his shirt of and then his pants. He role over and take her underwear off. She touch his cheek and nod her head nervously. He takes his hand down and move his bodt carefully forward. She pulls her breath in letting it go when he was completely in her. He starts to move his body back and forth slowly making love to her at that moment.

Dee Dee let's out a cry and look at Tom that's under her. She smiles down at him and touch his chest. He tap her nose and touch her belly. She climbs off him and lay down just staring at him.

"I never had this much sex in my whole life," she whispers and kiss his chest.

"Me neither," he replies and touch the back of her hair. They both look at her phone that starts to vibrate. Tom takes it and look at it. A grin appear on his face. He looks at her then back at the screen.

"Who is it?" she asks and look at the phone.

"Why is Eddie calling you?" he asks. Dee Dee gives a heavy sighed and sit up straight covering her body with the blanket. "Answer me!"

"I don't know, okay?" she replies irritated. "He wants to make things fair between us with the house..."

"Are you seeing someone else, Dee Dee?" he asks upset and sit up straight as well.

"What?" she rolls her eyes and get oyt of bed grabbing her robe. "I can't believe you. After everything we went through and you think I'm cheating."

"What else am I suppose to think?" he ask and stand grabbing his robe as well. "There's a whole bunch of missed calls from him in your call log and messages."

"I don't even answer them or look at it," Dee Dee replies and put her hands on her sides giving him a look of disappointment.

"If you don't answer my call, I will tell Tom about OUR baby," he looks up at her. Dee Dee shakes her head slowly. He throw her phone down on the bed and grab his head. "You fooled me, didn't you?"

"Tom, I..."

"No," he point at her and shake his head. "You lied to me. That's not mine, is it?"

Dee Dee grabs her phone and look at it. She starts to boil up in anger and throw it against the wall.

"I fucking told you I won't convince you!" she yells at him and grab her bag from the closet. "You're such an idiot."

"Now I'm the idiot?" he ask and shake his head walking to the window looking out.

(Lisa Metzger from Prime)