Part six

WARNING ⚠: SEXUAL CONTENT!

Still embarrassed about what happened, Tom walk down the hallway. He stop when he hears Dee Dee talk on the phone.

"New York?" she asks. Sounds like she's surprised. "Well, I uhmmm, I would love that. When?"

Tom looks into her room. She's standing with her back to him looking out the window.

"No-no-no, I can't. I need time," she says with a heavy sigh. "Why? For the first time there's a reason to stay Mr. Cooper. I can't leave."

Tom pull in his breath and stand back horrified. Dee Dee turn around and look at him. She immediately hang up the phone and put it down.

"You got a job?" he asks. She nods and look down. "Are you going to take it?"

"No," she replies and take a seat on the bed. "It's in New York. I want a job to get out of your way, but I don't want to go back to New York."

"I don't want you out of my way," Tom says and take a seat next to her. "I don't mind having you around even if you don't have a job or anything. I like you a lot, Dee."

"Thanks," she says and roll her eyes looking away. He give her an odd look and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Let's do something fun," he says. She looks at him and smile softly. "I can get us something special and we can relax."

"A bottle wine and some marijuana?" she raises an eyebrow. He laughs and shrug his shoulder.

"Deal, I'll get us some and catch you tonight in the backyard," he says. She nods and bite her lip watching him leave. Well, guess who's going to have fun.

"Oh my gosh," Dee Dee giggles laying in the grass next to Tom.

"How are you feeling?" he ask and roll over looking down at her face.

"Great," she giggles and touch his face. "Oh, would you feel that."

"It's affective for all you five senses," he says and take the box of chocolates. He opens it and put one in her mouth. Dee Dee starts to chew on it moaning.

"Hmmm, this tastes great. I can taste every damn ingredient," she says and look at him. Tom smiles at her and put a chocolate in his own mouth. "My body feels weak."

"Very weak?" he asks. She nods and start to giggles. It's only the after affects.

"You're such a great man Tom," she says and cuddle up against him. He lay down and fold his arms around her.

"Dee, we spoke about your marriage before, but not about your sex life," he says. She looks at him and starts to laugh.

"I don't have one, partner," she laughs and look at the stars. "I do have my own stuff to help me, which is very personal."

"So you had an orgasm before?" he asks and lift his body looking down at her.

"By myself, yes," she nods and sit up straight to take off her jacket. She throws it aside and lay down again. "Damn, it's so warm."

"No one ever gave one to you?" he asks. She shakes her head and just stare at him. "Well, you should try it when you're high. The feeling is indescribable. You can do it now, I'll look away."

"No," she laughs and grab his arm. He looks at her that bites her lip. "Tom, were you dreaming about me last night?"

"Why?" he asks. She raises an eyebrow at him. Perhaps he moaned her name somewhere through the line or she saw the look in his eyes when she woke him. That lustful look. No, it was the moment he asked if something happened between them. "Yes, Dee Dee, I was dreaming about you."

"Hmmm, fascinating," she nods impressed. Tom chuckles awkwardly. "What did you dream?"

"I walked in on you naked. We were kissing and then we went to your bed," he whispers and run his finger down to her stomach. "I was kissing your body everywhere. Your chest, breasts, stomach and thighs. I asked if I should stop and you said no. I told you I love you. And then..."

"What?" she ask with a shiver in her voice feeling his fingers play with the skin on her stomach.

"We began to make love," he whispers leaning forward to her lips. She bite her lip closing her eyes as a shiver escapes her mouth. "You woke me up just when we started."

She open her eyes in his and giggle awkwardly.

"Then you should stop dreaming about me," she says and start to rub his shoulder. He rest his face in her neck breathing in her sweet perfume. Dee Dee closes her eyes for a split second and inhale deeply. The feeling of his face in her neck against her skin sends chills down her body. He put his hand under her ahirt tickling her timmy with his fingers.

"How can I when you are 24/7 on my mind?" he whispers and look at her. She touch his face with both hands and giggle softly. She move her hand down his chest and throw her leg around him. He push his leg in between her legs and look at her. She bites her lip and bring her hands up putting it above her head as a sign of surrender.

"Then it's time you stop thinking and start doing," she says. He pull her shirt up above her head and throw it aside. He starts to kiss her chest taking his hand down to her pants. He undoes it and slip his hand in. Dee Dee gives an odd look not knowing what he's even trying to achieve. When his fingers began sliding between her lips, she could feel the magic filling her body. His man hands is doing the wonders she never experienced before.

"Tom," she moans.

"Is this alright?" he asks her. She nods her head and grab his stomach. She pulls up his shirt then over his head. Her fingers stroking his warm skin. He takes off her pants and climb in between her legs.

"Take me high," she whispers nervously. He takes his pants off look down. They stay quiet for a while. "Tom, are you alright?"

He looks at her and push his penis ibto her vagina. She gasps and grabs his arms in horror. He's not halfway even in her yet. He push his pelvis forward, but her muscles pull together indicating that she's not been very active in a while.

"You're okay," he whispers and touch her thighs. "Relax my love."

She exhales all the air stuck in the lungs and nod her head. Tears are crawling out of the corners in her eyes. He push his body completely into hers and kiss her nose. His body is taking control. With every move her makes, both their breaths run out. Every deep thrust has them choking. Dee Dee wrap her arms around his neck and hold on tight. Tom can feel her muscles pulling together. He moves faster and kiss her cheek. After a wild ride, she carves her nails into his skin shaking under her breath. Tom push his body forward shakily and try to grab any place possible. Their orgasms fresh and almost new to them.

###

Hope this wasn't awful or anything. Thank you for the comments and votes. That's what keeps me going.

Love.