Shhh, Goku's hunting rabbits

While Goku, The Gang, and Bulma were all busy, they were not aware that somewhere in the small town, a new pair of people had arrived. It was two men, one of them was tall, skinny but shady looking, while the other one was stubby and round. 

They were dressed up in mostly black, they had black jackets that went to their legs. The gloves they wore were grey in color, the same went for their boots. On their waist, they had a wide white belt, and in their hands, they carried a shotgun and rifle. Even though they carried guns, they looked more goofy than menacing, the reason for it was due to them wearing a tight cap with bunny ears on it. 

"This town is so boring", the first man said, "Why not shake things up a bit?"

"Yeah, sounds fun", the other man responded.

Meanwhile........

Bulma was currently looking for something new to wear, she opened the curtains to the changing room and looked at herself.

"Hm...I guess this will do. I just hope Goku likes it, this usually isn't my style", she said. 

"I should get rid of that pig's perverted outfit", as she was about to get rid of the bunny clothes, she remembered her passionate kiss with Goku when she wore them. She blushed and started laughing pervertedly, "Maybe I should keep it, I'll use my charms later on for Goku, hehe."

"Oh", she then removed the ears from her head, "Almost forgot about these."

"What? You mean you're not a member of the Rabbits, young lady?", the shop owner asked while pointing at her.

"The Rabbits? What's that?", Bulma answered with a question of her own.

"GET OUT OF HERE!"

Bulma quickly left the store, or more like she was kicked out. As she left the man continued screaming, "And stay out! How dare play such a dirty trick?!"

As Bulma walked down she noticed that the people weren't running away from her anymore, she wasn't even getting their attention. She decided to go to the market and buy some food, she made sure to take into account everyone including Yamcha and Puar, she also made sure to buy a bunch of food for her Goku.

10 minutes later...

"Oh, Bulma's back", Puar said notifying everyone that she had returned.

"Hey, guys! I got some really great stuff here", she said.

"Really? I hope you have some food, I was getting a bit hungry", Goku said with a grin.

"Food! Don't you know, those bags are full of makeup and clothing", Oolong yelled.

"Hey!", Bulma retorted, "I am a woman and I need to keep my good looks, but I know when not to be selfish." Bulma pulled out a couple of apples and tossed them at Goku and Oolong, "Hungry?", she then tossed some two apples at Yamcha and Puar.