Fire Mountain

"Like I would believe that, if it's not us then you'll hurt another person. That's something I'll stop before it happens", Goku then pulled his bow staff and lifted it up preparing to end his life with a beating.

Suddenly someone stepped in front of him and protected the bandit.

"Why are you stopping me.........Bulma?", he asked.

"Please......stop this Goku.......he's done, he's beaten", Bulma said as she held her arms out wide.

"He tried to kill us.....he almost killed you, so why are you protecting him?", he asked.

"Please Goku...... don't do this", tears were growing on her eyes.

Goku slowly moved his arms down and sighed, "Okay. Okay." 

Goku then walked to Bulma's side as he hugged her, "Yamcha, if you agree to help us I won't kill you and we'll heal your wounds if not then I'll have no choice or at least leave you half alive. so......what is it?"

Yamcha looked at Puar and then at Goku, he nodded obeying the rules.

"Ok", Goku went up to Puar and picked him up, he handed her over to Bulma as he went to pick up Yamcha.

"Do you have a place where we can go?", Goku asked.

"Yeah......my home is not far", Yamcha said.

Yamcha, Puar, and the Gang all went to the hideout and relaxed there, they treated the wounds of Yamcha and Puar as they waited.

...............................................................................................................

Goku was currently staring at Yamcha as Puar was healing him, "So are you just a normal bandit or you up for hire?"

"Just a normal bandit....... so what did you guys need me for?", Yamcha said in a nervous tone.

Goku noticed his expression and sighed, "I want you to help me protect them, if we have more muscle then we can be better prepared."

"Prepared for what?", Yamcha asked, Puar finished healing his friend and also paid attention. Bulma and Oolong were just as confused a the bandit duo was.

Goku looked at his team and then at the duo, noticing their confused expression, "If you guys didn't know, Yamcha wasn't the only one after us." Everyone was shocked by Goku's words, "I think the other group is after us or after something we have."

"Wait what do you have that they want", Yamcha asked as he thought that they might have something that he could steal or savage.

"We have a jewel that is very valuable to them, something that they're even willing to kill us for it", Goku said as pointed at his group.

"Then why don't we get rid of it or give it back", Yamcha asked.

Goku sighed and rubbed his head in frustration, "Didn't you hear, they will kill us no matter what, even if we got rid of it. I believe that negotiations are also off the table."

Goku then glared at Yamcha, "The car we used to try and escape was then blown up and you're to blame."

Yamcha and Puar quickly started bowing, "I'm sorry, if it would be better then I have a few capsules that we could use."

Bulma and Oolong smiled knowing that they still had a form of transport in the desert, they would actually just get compensation for the one they lost. Goku stood up, "That sounds good......just so you know, we will only use your assistance for this time and this time only."

"...Yeah...", Yamcha said, he then looked at Puar and they nodded in unison.

Suddenly there was an explosion east to where the car that the gang left. The smoke could be seen from 4 miles away.