Comrades, The last Dragon Ball.

With Goku's group...

The group only had one dragon ball left, they were currently in a desert-like area, similar to the one they were in before. There were tall giant mushrooms that acted like trees and covered them and provided shade against the sun. 

Bulma who was driving, looked at her Dragon radar, she then clicked a button and the image of the Dragon Balls focused showing her how far the last ball was. 

"We're getting close", Bulma told the group. 

"By the way, what will you guys wish for", Oolong asked, Yamcha and Puar paid careful attention to this topic through the radio. 

"I was going to use it to get a handsome and strong boyfriend, but", Bulma then turned to look at an excited Goku looking out the window, she then bit her lip, "I think I already have that covered."

"I see", Oolong sighed bored by this lovey-dovey couple. 

"I would wish for something more valuable like riches and women", Bulma then punched Oolong square in the head.

"Ow!", the piggy yelled, "What was that for!!". 

"You freaking dog, I see you haven't changed your idiotic ways", Bulma yelled.

Goku then picked up the radio and talked through it, "Hey Yamcha, if you could make a wish what would it be?"

"Um, you're asking me?", Yamcha pondered it and decided to reveal to them his problem. "Um...I ...I would wish, I would wish to be able to rid of my awkwardness when being close to cute single women", Yamcha yelled with confidence. 

"HUH?", the trio asked dumbfounded. 

"Really?", Oolong asked in a deadpan. 

"H-hey! I had to muster up my courage to say that, don't be mean", Ymacha said with tears in his eyes, Puar was behind him tapping his back and consoling him. 

"What about you Goku?", Oolong asked. 

"Hmm? Well, my family's race always prioritized personal power over most things, since the first time babies can stand they are trained in many ways so we can be stronger and faster. We even fight our elders so that we can learn combat experience and quick reactions", Goku stated.

"Isn't that cruel to hit your kid so he can become stronger, how does that even work?", Bulma asked knowing that no other normal person would do that to their kids. 

"My grandfather thought that too, so he asked my mom and mother hoping they could talk some sense into my father so that he wouldn't hurt us. They told him that most children from their previous home endured even worse training than the one me and my siblings went through", Goku stated. 

"Worse?", Bulma, Yamcha, Puar, and Oolong all paid close attention to his next words wondering what could be worse than his strict training. 

"My parents told my grandpa that most of the parents of our race would throw their babies in deserted and dangerous lands so that the kid could survive on its own through its entire childhood, and once ith was a grown adult he would come back and be acknowledged as a member of the tribe", everyone was shocked at his words, for an entire tribe to do that was just horrible. Abandoning a child in dangerous lands just so that it could grow up and finally be considered an adult. 

"Those kids would then roam the land and kill and take whatever they wanted since they considered powerful fights to be the main way of settling things", Goku explained, "They essentially became criminals and murderers."

"That's horrible", Bulma whispered in shock. 

"That's fucking crazy", Yamcha stated as he heard all this from the radio, Puar was also stunned by such a cruel parenting method.