Kamehameha & Rabbit bandits

Goku and Chichi smiled, they jumped up and down in happiness. Roshi would come and personally help put out the fire covering Fire Mountain. Chichi would be able to go back home and Goku would receive another dragon ball getting him closer to his goal, the goal to protect his loved ones.

"We'll go on ahead and meet you there okay?", Goku asked Master Roshi and he jumped on the cloud, behind him followed Chichi.  

"Okay, kids! I'll be along shortly!", Roshi said. 

Goku and Chichi had already started leaving, while Roshi was trying to get on top of Mr.Turtle, though he was kind of struggling.

Chichi looked back at the old man and then turned to look at Goku, "Do you think he can really put out Fire Mountain, Goku?"

"Who knows, maybe he can do it. He said he could do it", Goku said.

After a while of flying, they finally made it to Fire Mountain, then they searched around for where Bulma and the others were at.

Goku and Chichi found their friends and family and finally landed, he then told them about the situation. 

"What!? The Bansho Fan is ruined?!", the Ox-King shouted.

"Yes, but it's okay. Master Roshi told us he could put out the fire himself", Goku stated.

"That's funny, kid. You actually fell for that?", Oolong joked, he thought that Goku was fooled by that old man. Goku then looked up and pointed at the sky, "There he is now!!"

Everyone looked up and saw someone, it was an old man that was sitting on top of something, somehow the old man was flying in the air but the reason was unknown.

The old man then jumped off the turtle and landed in front of them, the Ox-King quickly ran up to him, "Oh, Master Roshi! It's really you!" He then bowed, but due to his size, when he slammed down on the ground, an enormous gust of air blew Roshi on his back. The Ox-King looked up at the old man, "Master? Are you...Are you okay?" 

After recovering from his faint, Roshi looked up at the mountain that was covered in flames.

"Are you going to put out the fire now?", Goku asked.

"Now you mean to tell me that you", Roshi said as he pointed at the Ox-King, "Can't put out the fire yourself? What's wrong with you? Have you gotten, old?"

"Oh, haha. Yes Master Roshi", the  Ox-King joked. 

"Hey, Goku?", Goku turned around and noticed that Bulma was calling him, "Come", she signaled.

"Coming", Goku said, he then said goodbye to Roshi and walked to his girlfriend. Bulma and Goku both walked away from the group, they went behind a wall and she sat down on a big stone, he sat on the floor beside her. "What's up?", he asked.

Bulma blushed, and rubbed her hands a bit, "n-nothing... it's just...that I wanted...I wanted to hang out."

"You mean privately?", Goku asked he had an idea of what she wanted, but he wanted to tease her if he could.

"You see...I missed you and I wanted to...hangout", Bulma said in a red blush. She was about to speak when suddenly she was caught off guard by Goku's actions.

Goku had just stood up and kissed her. Both of their lips where united, at first it was a small peck, but Bulma could hold herself, she wrapped her arms around Goku's neck and started kissing him passionately. Goku wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in, both of them were kissing vigorously. 

After 3 minutes, they finally released one another, Goku was breathing heavily and he was excited by the scenery in front of him. He saw that Bulma was breathing heavily and had an erotic expression on his face, she was blushing red and had a bit of saliva coming out of her open mouth. For some reason Goku felt an enormous urge to do something to her, he knew what he wanted to do, but he knew that he had to restrain himself.