Chapter 28: A Panther and a Wolf

Let's look at Octo and Kevin for a chapter. All events in this chapter happen before Summer Festival.

Warning: This chapter contains sexual references and sexual themes, but that's probably what you want anyway smh

So, let's start the new year with horny!

---

Ugh. His head hurt.

Kevin rubbed his face. Did he drink too much again last night? He didn't remember drinking beer, though. What time was it? What day was it? Why did his chest feel heavy?

He let out a sigh and stared at the ceiling. It wasn't his dorm ceiling, so it seemed he slept with someone.

He looked down. Someone was cuddled up next to him, hugging him in the chest. His hand unknowingly caressed the other's head, making the one in his arm sigh.

He saw a pantherine tail waving behind him, then his memories caught up with him. The wolf furrowed his brows. Wait, was this Octo?

Right. He and Octo were fucking last night.

Fuck, last night was fucking amazing. The panther was good. So good. Too good. His body was hot, and his arse was tight, not to mention how eager was he.

However, was he fucked up? Because no matter how he saw it, Octo was his senior and he was his junior. While seniority wasn't really a thing in the uni, he had never exactly had such an intense power struggle as last night. It was really wild; they fucked on every surface they could find. That challenging grin only made him even more turned on.

The wolf groaned. His dick felt a bit sore; they fell asleep while they were still knotted anyway. Fuck different genus; he was gay and he could sleep with any species he wanted.

"I can hear you thinking about last night."

He looked down at the panther who was hazily staring at him with a somewhat pensive expression. Octo then sighed and gripped his forehead. "You want me to get off?"

Kevin looked back at the ceiling. His voice still sounded heavy. "No regrets. You?"

The panther didn't answer. He just released his hug and rolled over to lie on his back, arm over his eyes.

They went quiet after that. His fur felt sticky, and when Kevin saw some dark furs and streaks of cream on his abs, he knew they hadn't cleaned up last night. His dick was hanging limp, which was weird since he was always hard when he woke up. He did cum several times last night, though.

"Do you really not regret last night?" the panther asked him again, this time with incredulity in his voice. "With us being... you know, wolf and leopard?"

Kevin's muzzle opened, but no words came out. Instead, he just closed his mouth again and gulped. No, he wasn't concerned about that; he slept with a bear just last week anyway. He was concerned if Octo meant that he was older than him.

Letting out a sigh, the panther sat up, not looking at him. The wolf just stared at his broad shoulders sagging. "Maybe we shouldn't really have done that."

"I'm not fucked up, am I?"

Octo didn't answer, not even looked at him, but then he sighed again and gripped his forehead. "I guess we're both fucked up. Let's blame the alcohol."

That made Kevin smile a little. "Did we take some beer last night?"

"Not beer, wine. You chugged it down as if it was beer."

They smiled dryly.

Why was he confused? Usually he was the one bragging about how great was last night, how tight was his partner's arse, or how his partner was moaning and begging for his dick. Now, he was... nervous? Confused? Maybe it was the wine; he never drunk wine before sex anyway. How much had he drunk?