Chapter 32: Gym in Winter

AKA Kevin in the gym.

I wonder if I should warn you guys if a chapter contains Kevin wkwkwk

Also, this chapter contains a bit of sexual themes and nudity but not too far. This story is set in Europe—more precisely in a fictional country named South Iceland (and also our regular Iceland is named North Iceland because having two Icelands is rad)—so nudity isn't that much of a bigger deal, provided that you don't make it weird and stare at people.

---

Kevin opened the gym door and tightened his hold on his bag. It was pretty deserted today. The temperature inside was pleasantly warm, a nice contrast from the outside. He walked inside with an easy grin. A rhino looked at him coming inside. The wolf flashed him a snicker, making the rhino turn away and blush.

"Oi, Kev!" Pedro called him.

Lazily waving his tail, the red wolf walked to the reception desk with his arms outstretched. "'Sup, my dawg?"

He exchanged a bro hug with Pedro. "Still lookin' good, eh, vermelho?"

"Tried my best to not let winter catch me." He laughed. "Anything new, dude?"

"Nah, other than the graduating dudes leaving."

"Cool." he walked away and did a mock salute with his hand. "See ya in a bit."

He put his bag down as he took the key to his locker. It was snowing today, but it was not an excuse to miss the gym. Sure, his winter fur made him fluffier, but he knew his fluff made him look hot, especially when coupled with his signature grin. People tended to fall for it.

He opened his coat and put it in the locker, followed by his trousers. He flexed his muscles, his fur bristling. Too bad; he wanted to wear some tight t-shirt today, but he didn't have fresh ones. At least the tank-top he was wearing right now was up to his standards.

Closing his locker, he sat down and tightened his shoelaces. Going to the gym in winter was really a kind of harsh torture imposed upon living beings by the merciless forces of nature, but once he got off his bed, things became exponentially easier. He chuckled a little; the main motivation of going to the gym today was actually to enjoy the sauna and maybe getting someone to get laid.

He was so going to be rekt in the sauna in his current fur, but whatever, it was better than burying himself in a pile of blankets. Or he could ask Octo to warm his bed. Sadly, the panther was graduating.

Speaking of the panther,

Kevin looked up when he smelled the familiar panther and saw Octo walking towards him with Max next to him. They looked at him and gave him an easy smile.

"Kev," the panther greeted him as he put his bag down several lockers away.

"Yo, Kev."

Kevin grinned as he walked closer to the two. "Heya, hot stuff."

Max frowned, while Octo just chuckled.

The German Shepherd put his bag into the locker. "Winter has made you a fuck machine again, Kev?"

"We're all fuck machines, dude." he slapped the dog's arse, making him growl a bit.

Octo warned him. "Kev, spare him the teasing."

"Hehe, sorry, Max. Looks like the weather's got me again. I can't just let an ass this good pass away, though."

The shepherd covered his backside with his tail, making the red wolf laugh.