Seven

Enjoy the chapter bitchachos. Love you.

-

"Luke...."

Both boys looked up in shock.

"Michael?" Luke asked, his chest heaving from his orgasm. Michael's eyes widened and he clutched at his throat.

Michael stood up from the bed and pulled his boxers on then left the room. Luke followed after him, so confused as to what just happened.

"Michael what's going on?" Luke said, sitting on one of the barstools at the counter.

Michael visibily swallowed and sighed. He pulled out his phone.

"What're you doing?" Luke gulps nervously.

Michael turned his phone around so luke could see it.

It was a news article dated a few months back.

December 25, 2013.

"Family survives fatal car crash"

Yesterday at 11:23 p.m., the Clifford/Watson family were making their way home after spending the Christmas holiday with relative. Apparently, there was some oil left on the highway from an oil-rig spill that happened the day before. The roads were already slick enough with the ice and the oil just sent them spiraling, literally. The car spun off the road and into the woods; where it flipped until it landed in a river. Thankfully, all members of the family survived the crash. The parents are said to be okay and well, while both children are in the hospital. The youngest child, Katherine, is said to be released shortly, whereas the oldest, Michael, is still in the ICU. There is a likely chance that he will lose his hearing from glass shards shattering his eardrums beyond repair."

Luke gasped as he read it. "So, you weren't born deaf?" He asked, confused.

"No, you dweeb." Michael deadpanned.

Luke still wasn't used to hearing his voice. It was really weird. Like putting socks on after your shoes, or how bikinis are basically bras but aren't at the same time.

"So, why didn't you ever talk? Why did you make people think you couldn't?" Luke babbled quickly.

He placed his hands on the counter, standing up on the little foot-rail thingy.

"You're naked. Go put some pants on." Michael said, glancing away from Luke's cock. He willed himself not to get hard.

"Uh, this is my house.... pants aren't allowed. Sorry, sir. I'm going to have to confiscate those." Luke pointed at Michael's boxers.

"Shut the fuck up." Michael squinted his eyes at Luke. Luke raised his eyebrows at Luke. "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. Now strip for me." Luke said, crossing his arms.

Michael confusedly removed the boxers and handed them to Luke. Luke grinned and tugged Michael to him. He pressed a kiss to Mikey's lips and pulled him to the couch where they cuddled and watched a shit-ton of movies while they stayed completely naked.

-
hA YOU ALL PROBABLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DO ANOTHER SMUT SCENE BUT NAH FLUFFY FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF.

But in other news i dyed my hair blue am i punkrock or am i michael clifford ok bye

Im probably gonna go read some kitten! Luke bc outcamethewolves is literally goals her fanfics are great go check out endless.

SS_LARRY98 READS THIS HOLY FUCKINGSHIT I LOVE YOU.