Two

Luke walked over to the door, opening it slowly because he didn't have a peep-hope so he didn't know who it was.

"What are you doing here?" He spat.

The blonde walked in and sat on the couch.

"What? I can't come see my son?" She asked, feigning innocence.

"Frankly, I remember you saying that I was never and would never be your son again." Luke shut the door and stood in front of the television.

"Because you brought drugs into my house, around my other children." She snarled, talking up to luke.

"I already fucking told you, they weren't mine."

"Don't talk to your mother like that! I surely didn't raise you to act this way towards me." Liz stood up and stalked closer to Luke.

"Can you just get out of my house? I think my dealer is coming soon." Luke glanced at his wrist (which had no watch), and then pointed towards the door.

Liz scoffed, opening the door.

"You're just like your father." She wrinkled her nose, "A deadbeat and ugly."

Liz slammed the door.

-

ohmygod i love liz ok ok ok don't hate me and fuck luke is super hot too jesus the ending was so awkward and this chapter is really short and I bet you thought it was mikey @ the door (cos he is blonde in this fic no colored haired michael for luke ok) but it was liz yayayayayaya

I'm writing this @ 3 am and I have school so I'll post this once I edit it probably tomorrow (for you it would be today)

((again no punctuation or capitalization in my authors notes fuck me in the ass)) (((«not really))) ((((«actually yes really))))