Six

Smut yooo!

Oh, my phone keeps autocorrecting 'michael' to 'mug cake' and 'cock' to 'cricket' so if you see that just like inline comment on it and ill go back and fix it. I tried to edit this the best i could. Please enjoy♡

-

Michael removed his fingers, leaning up to press a kiss against Luke's pretty mouth.

Luke's eyes screwed closed for a moment before popping open. "Let me ride you." He said, gaining his confidence back.

When they switched positions, luke wasted no time. He began to line Michael's thick cock up with his entrance.

Both boys let out strangled moans as Luke slowly slid down until his bum was pressed firmly to Michael's thighs.

Luke's head tilted back and a delicious moan slipped past his lips.

He looked like a pornstar, a beautiful pornstar.

Once Luke was ready, he began to raise his hips and then drop them again.

He bounced on top of Michael quickly. Michael clenched his teeth and wrapped his arms around Luke's middle. He pulled them closer until their chests were touching.

One of Luke's hand was tangled in Michael's pubic hair and the other was clutching his thigh, leaving raised red crescent marks in the pale flesh.

Luke circled his hips and kissed Michael.

It was wet and hot and so erotic. Michael moaned and thrusted his hips into Luke.

Luke groaned and Michael flipped them over to he could pound into the younger boy.

Michael's hand found Luke's cock, twisting his wrist.

Luke brought his hands to Mikey's hair and pulled gently.

Michael clenched his teeth and pulled Luke's leg onto his shoulder.

"Holy fucking hell, yes Mikey. Please, right there." Luke whined, his eyes fluttering closed.

Michael pressed himself harder into Luke. His fingers gripping Luke's knee tightly.

"God, 'M so close." Luke placed his hand over Michael's and tugged on his cock as well.

Michael bit his lip and thrusted until luke came.

He practically squealed.

Michael thrusted once, twice, three more times and finished inside of the younger boy.

"Luke..."

Both boys looked up in shock.

-

Wowsa. Okay.

Comment who you thought said Luke's name.

Uh, enjoy the smut i guess???

((Biscuits))