five

Oh, oh, ooohh. Three in a row. Thank Erin. She's bae (and cute af) she updated this on monday for me bc wattpad was being a bitCH but yeah now she knows my password and has access to my acc she might randomly post shit. Biscuits

YOU ALL BETTER LOVE ME BC I HAVE CARPALTUNEL AND MY WRIST IS SWOLLEN AF AND IT HURTS TO TYPE SO IGNORE ANY ERRORS/TYPOS ILL EDIT LATER.(lol no i wont thats funny)

Oh, yeah. Id like to make it known (even though its in the fucking title) that this is a Muke (Michael and Luke) fanfiction. There will be boyxboy action. (Maybe smut maybe not idk.)

[SO I WROTE THIS AUTHORS NOTE BEFORE I WROTE THE CHAPTER AND THE A/N SAYS THAT THERE MIGHT BE SMUT BUT I STARTED WRITING THE CHAPTER AND IT TURNED INTO SMUT OKAY IM SORRY I HATE MYSELF SEE YOU ALL IN HELL BYE]

So dont message me or comment that you dont like gay people cauSE IM GAY(kinda) AND IT HURTS. And your comment will be deleted. I dont care, i wont take hate for something i work my ass off on. Just take your negative opinion and shove it up your homophobic ass.

Oh; i love you all:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

So um, love urself and dont write hetero smut. (Im a hypocrite. Theres hetero smut in Don't tell the boys, and there will be some in Private Porn and Problem Punkrock (《but its angry grunge-girl on prude-luke and just steamy Michael sex ok bye))

But i figure i have so many boyxboy stories that i make up for the hetero ones and im forgiven.

-

Luke got up from his seat on the couch and moved closer to Michael.

"Why do you care? Don't you hate me?" Michael glanced up at the taller boy and then looked away.

"I don't... I do." Luke sighed and ran his hand through his hair roughly when he realized that his answer was quite confusing. "Uh, I guess the only answer is that people change. I've changed; though I'll be fucked if i knew why."

Michael squinted his eyes and nodded slowly.

What happened next was totally cliche but it was fucking amazing at the same time.

Luke and Michael both leaned forward at the same time to grab their cups, and their hands touched. It startled both of them and they turned their heads to look at each other, causing their lips to brush together lightly.

The room was almost completely silent... well, except for Michael's gasp and Luke's heavy breathing.

Then everything was a blur to both boys, it was a tangle of tongues and limbs.

Michael wound his hands into the taller boy's hair, tugging and twisting at the strands.

Luke pulled Michael onto his lap and rested his hands on the older lad's hips.

Michael pressed his tongue into Luke's mouth, and swirled it around his.

They made out heavily for a minute before Michael's hands released Luke's hair and dropped to his lap. He palmed Luke through his skinny jeans, elicting a delicious moan from the beautiful boy he straddled.

Luke stood up and Michael wrapped his legs around Luke's middle more. He looked like a koala; Luke thought, making his way to his bedroom.

It was really messy, but neither boy cared. They both were to engrossed in each other.

Luke tossed Michael on the bed and crawled up after him. This time, Luke straddled Michael. Luke brought his hips down on Michael's, forcing their clothed erections together.

Michael looked down and then bit his lip, his hips bucking up into Luke's.

Luke pushed Michael back so he was laying down completely, only to have him sit up to remove his sweater. Luke stripped himself of his top aswell.

Luke ran his hands down Michael's chest, stopping to tease at the nipple rings adorning his chest.

"I like these. They're hot." He said, twisting the silver metal gently.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to the older boy's neck, trailing them down his torso. His hands fumbled slightly with the button on Michael's jeans. Finally, he undid the pants and yanked them down Michael's legs.

Luke's fingers teased the hem of Michael's boxers. Michael whined at the touch and Luke smirked. "Can I blow you?"

Michael's eyes widened and he nodded enthusiasticly. Luke slid the boxers off and curled his fingers around Michael's hard length.

He stroked him a few times before leaning forward and taking him past his lips.

(Gay smut is so hard to write because they're both he's and its hard to specify whos who without saying their names every other word sorry.)

[This is random as hell, but i hate it when people call Michael, Mike. Idk why it just annoys the fuck outta me but like calling him Mikey is okay.]

Luke dropped his head down completely, his nose pressed firmly against Michael's skin

Michael moaned out, his hands tugging at Luke's quiff. Luke continued to suck Michael, occasionally moaning around the cock in his mouth. Michael felt the vibrations all the way through his body, his balls tightened before he released. He came down Luke's throat.

After Michael came down from his high, luke pulled off and swallowed the load in his mouth.

Luke sat up and faced Michael. He chuckled lightly and cleaned a smear of cum off Luke's cheek.

Michael reached out and tugged at the top of Luke's jeans, pulling them down slightly before Luke removed them completely. He took off his batman boxers next, leaving him completely bare.

Michael pushed Luke towards the bed.

"Uh, can I.... um, can I bottom?" Luke whispered embarassingly.

Michael smirked and laid Luke on the matress. He ran his hands down the blue eyed boys body, his fingers grazing the inside of Luke's thighs.

He spread Luke's legs apart and teasingly brushed his fingers against his dick, then he playfully squeezed Luke's balls.

Luke bit his lip and glanced teary-eyed at Michael. "Please, please, please" Luke begged.

Michael nodded and stuck four fingers in Luke's mouth. Luke sucked on them; running his tongue around the digits, lubing them up nicely.

Michael pulled his hand away and pressed a chaste kiss to Luke's swollen mouth.

Michael teasingly ran his index finger and against Luke's puckered hole. When Luke started whining, he pushed it inside.

Michael waited a moment until Luke seemed comfortable. He thrusted his finger in and out before adding another one.

By the the time he was on his fourth finger, Luke was a moaning, glistening, beautiful mess on the bed.

His eyes were wide, fluttering closed occasionally. His hair was matted to his forhead, one hand tangled into the strands. His other hand was knotted into the sheet. His toes curled against Michael's back, where his legs were wrapped around his middle.

Luke bit his lip, moaning out a strangled "Mikey." As he came untouched.

-

Okay, this chapter is just the foreplay. Next chapter will be the real do. I just felt like this chapter was superrrrr long and decided to split it up into two.

Chapter six will be up in a few seconds.

You motherfuckers better appreciate this. (Im sorry i shouldnt have called you guys mother fuckers. That was rude of me i love you forgive me.)

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥