Three

Before we start, go read Ballerina Boy by Quantum-Fags it's Muke as well and god damn it's beyond perfect. it makes me want to delete all my fanfics because Ashley is so flawless.

-

After his mother left, Luke changed from his normal attire of skinny jeans and band tees into a pair of sweatpants and a loose t-shirt.

He grabbed his headphones and began jogging around the block and into the park.

Jogging really got his mind off of everything.

Of course, Luke loved his mother but he couldn't handle her assumptions and accusations about his life and what he does.

Luke knows he's done some terrible things but he hasn't done anything like that.

She was a little - okay, maybe a lot - overbearing.

[[okay, holy fuck I keep hearing this ringing bell sound and I think I'm going crazy. I want to kms its so annoying ugh, fuck fuck fuck.]]

As like turned into the entrance of the wooded trail, he ran into something.

Actually, someone.

Michael Clifford stood before him, red eyes and wet cheeks.

His hands were fisted, his jumper pulled down to create his sweater-paws.

A part of Luke [[i almost spelled Luke Like Looook. Okay, take a moment.]] wanted to coo at how adorable he looked but another, maybe larger, part of him wanted to punch Clifford in the face.

Michael glanced up at Luke, teardrops clinging to his eyelashes.

"Ugh." Luke groaned.

"Move outta my way. "

"Why should I? You're capable of walking around me." Luke snapped.

"I can't read your lips if they're shaking Lucas. What's the matter? Feeling guilty  about something?" The sound was monotonous but Luke could tell by the small smirk on Michael's face that he would be sarcastic right now.

Okay guys I'm so sorry for not updating in forever please don't be angry at me I'm gonna double,  maybe even triple, update. And I'm trying to just finish the book now and just complete it now. I'm trying to finish all my books ASAP because they've been on hold forever and it's not fair to you guys. Plus, I have some ideas for some new fics and I can't really publish them yet.  BTW I have almost 30 published works and like 20 unpublished ones.  I'm a mess punch me in the throat. I hate myself. Okay I love you all so much okay bye.