four

Another update yay I'm not as much as a failure as I thought I was. Please vote and comment it inspires me to update.

^_^
--

"Fuck off." Luke snapped.

Michael let out a small chuckle, and Luke was taken back. It was the only sound he had ever heard come out of Michael's mouth, and he quite liked it.

Michael looked down at his arm, before toying with his sweater sleeve.
"Uh, are you okay Michael? You seem weird. Is everything alright?" Luke was actually concerned. Michael seemed genuinely upset.

Michael shrugged.

Luke sighed, "If something is bothering you, you can tell me. I may not like you, but I can tell something's seriously wrong."

"It's just my step-dad. He's drunk again and I'm just a little bit scared." Michael's fingers trembled as he typed out his response.

"Uh," Luke didn't know what to say. "D'ya wanna come back to mine and have some tea? You can stay over for a little bit. I live alone, so no parent drama to worry about."

Michael hesitated for a moment. Why was Luke being nice? Was this some sort of prank? What would happen if he did go to Luke's place? Forget it, he just needed someone to listen to him. He nodded and followed Luke towards his apartment.

"The bathroom's over there if you want to wash your hands or something while I put on the tea." Luke pointed towards the bathroom before walking into the kitchen.

He pulled out the kettle and filled it with water and placing it on the burner. He grabbed two mugs and placed a tea bag in each.

In the bathroom, Michael washed his hands and splashed a little water on his face, before going to wait in the sitting room.

"Sugar and milk?" Luke asked from the kitchen.

Michael quickly typed out his reply, making sure the volume was up, "Yes please."

So, Luke finished up their teas and carried them into the living room.

"Here," Luke handed Michael his mug.

Luke waited for him to get settled and start drinking his tea before he spoke.

"Want to talk?"

Here's the rest of four

Michael shrugged and pulled out his phone. "My step-dad is an alcoholic with anger issues. He likes to punch me around a bit. Nothing I don't deserve right?"

Luke liked to bully Michael but he never got physical. No one needed to be harmed like that, ever.

"No Michael, you're not right. He doesn't have the right to hit you, no one does. Hell, I don't have the right to bully you like I do; which I'll stop by the way." Luke spoke slowly and seriously to Michael.

Michael set his mug on the table and sunk down farther into the sofa cushions.

He shrugged once, then twice. "That's just how it always has been. I'm used to it now. It doesn't hurt as much as it did before. I can take it."

Luke stayed silent for a moment, "But I don't want you to."

-
Oh, snap.

Thank you guys for sticking with me throughout this. I'm sorry for letting you down. I love you lots like jelly tots (whatever the hell those are.)

ps erin is updating this for alex YOOOOO who's the bomb diggity??

alex is the bomb diggity