Part 9: Birthday

WARNING!! SOME CHARACTER POV MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERING AND MATURE THEMES!! READ AT TOUR OWN RISK!!! ALL IMAGES FOUND ON GOOGLE. I DO NOT OWN THEM!!

Catherine POV

Everyone was running around drastically like wildfire. I didn't know what all the commotion was all about. Was it just because he wanted to have the small get together for a meeting of sorts? Lucifer was getting asked all kinds of questions as we went from room to room. He asked me what kind of food I wanted to eat. The color of ballroom and dining area. What music was to be played. Was it a celebration I was not aware of? The last room we entered was the royal seamstress.
She was a kind old lady with pure white hair. Bright hazel eyes that almost looked gold. Her voice was soft and sweet. She smiles at me.
"I was wondering when I was going to finally meet you. I've been up for weeks making your new dresses. I'm Dahlia, and it's a pleasure to meet you, my Queen." Dahlia said. She was a sweet old lady that made me wonder why would be in Hell.
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Lucifer, said you had a dress for me?" I asked.
"Yes. Right this way, my dear." She took me to back room where she stored all finished dress, "Let me see." She licked her lips as she looked through the rack. Mumbling "No" as she tried to figure out which one she would have me to wear. Dahlia signed in frustration as she continued to look through her racks of dresses. She rubbed her chin and in thought, looking at a wardrobe.

Lucifer's POV

Tonight will be amazing and perfect. I had been planning her birthday celebration for quite sometime now. Now thinking of her opinions, everything would be to her liking and tastes and not mine. I adjusted my bow tie and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked more dashing with my new shaved look. I used gel in my hair to give me more of pompadour style. My colon had a delicate and exquisite scent to it. Something I knew would attract her attention in a way. I had my favorite suit on with my obsidian cuff links with gold pinning. I only used them for the most special of occasions.
Tonight was special, and I'm sure Catherine never celebrated a single birthday in her life. She was now blooming and stunning sixteen year old now. She was as stunning as a rose. If only she knew how I felt about her. I know she might start trusting me despite all the wrong I have done her. I was excited to see what she was going to be wearing. I would hope my birthday present would match the gown Dahlia chose for Catherine.
I made my way down to see the guests that were patiently waiting for me to let them in the ball room.
"Hades! My old dearest friend. Persephone! So glad you could make it on such short notice," I greeted Hades with a hand shake.
"Of course. We wouldn't miss the Queen's birthday for the world," Hades grinned.
"Yes, indeed we would not miss it for anything. How has your marriage going?"
"PERSEPHONE!" Hades roared, "How dare you ask such a question! That is none of your business!"
"Hades, no need for the yelling. Persephone only asked in good means." I defended.
"Yes. I only asked as a good mean." Persephone said softly. Hades flares her down and I noticed he squeezed her hand tightly.
"Our marriage is getting better. I'm being patient and less roaring. She's so delicate but that's what attracts me to her."
"Still no sex I presume?" Hades scoffed. I got angry at his remark but I kept calm. For Catherine's sake.
"Not yet. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have other guests." I dismissed myself and greeted the other people who attended the birthday party.

Catherine's POV

I stood there waiting. My dress weighed nicely. Not to light bu not to heavy either. It was orange, sparkly, with long sleeves and was so elegant. It had gold leaf trimmings along the top of the dress. (Image found on google.)

)