11

After arriving back at my apartment I cant help but wonder if Michael is still here. I walk in to find the rouge teenager still asleep on my bed. This sends fire through my veins. I'm not sure why this upsets me so much - it just does. I walk up to him and shake him.

He doesn't wake. "Michael!" I shout still shaking him. After multiple tries and still nothing I dump my ice coffee on his head. I watch the coffee drip down his face mixed with black hair dye.

"What the fuck!" He yells. Oh no, what did I just do? I step back, "Get up!" I screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Michael gets out of my bed, shakes his hair, wipes his face, and marches over to me.

"It's ice coffee." I state with a timid smirk.

"WHY AM I COVERED IN IT?" He it's furious. Good, but next time I might want to wait to dump coffee on him till he is awake because he is even more mean when you wake him.

He moved even closer to me, "Oh, I don't know, maybe it's because I was late for class because of you and Madame told me to leave. Or maybe it's because I tried waking you for 5 minutes straight and you still didn't move."

"You're cute when you're mad." he states with a smirk, yet again moving closer. His breath is hot on my face and I can feel my body tense. I feel like I'm about to melt, but I turn cold as ice remembering how much I hate him and how he is slowly ruining my life.

"Why are you so close to me?" My voice is shaky and I want to move away, but I'm unable too. What is he doing to me? Why do i feel like this. I want to fight with him and tell him to get out of my dorm, but at the same time I want him to push me against the wall and kiss me - to control me. Seeing as i can't control myself. 

"Did you even hear me?" my eyes meet his and I slowly back away, "No... I don't listen to idiots who make me late and ruin my life." I spit back. 

"Oh, so I'm an idiot now because a few seconds ago you were looking at me like you wanted to fuck me." his voice is deep and attractive, but I'm not going to let it show what he is doing to me... what is he doing to me? 

"OH MY GOSH!' I scream, "Why would I want that? Look at you, you are disgusting and..." I'm cutoff by him rudely interrupting me, "I'm only this disgusting right now because you dumped your shit on me." 

"Do not interrupt me! I would never even think about having sex with you. You practically ruined my ballet career in ONE DAY!" I'm growing more and more flustered, "I don't even want to look at you, you are so disgusting." 

"Then don't look at me." he states stepping closer to me. "I know you can't."

"You are currently in my face so it's not that easy." I state.

"You have legs, you can move, yet you stay. Why?" What kind of fucking question is that. I'm not giving up an argument that easy, especially since I know I am right. 

"I - I don't know..." I trail off just as his lips press against mine.