6

I await my biology teacher. He is 20 minutes late. Half the class had already left and I'm about to. What a wonderful first day of class.

The same annoying Americans from yesterday are sitting behind me. I can overhear their conversation over the guys in the class. Is that how all Americans are? Boy obsessed?

"I heard that Michael killed his roommate last night, then went and had sex with his half sister." the annoying brunette said to the red head. I'm now intrigued in their petty conversation.

"Oh! I heard that too. AND he made her roommate watch, before fucking her too. The room next door heard her screaming with pleasure." None of this happened. I'm almost positive he didn't kill someone, I know he didn't sleep with his sister, and he sure as hell didn't have sex with me.

I cringe at the thought, but then let the images fill my head. His sweaty body over mine, thrusting deeper and deeper each time. No! I can't let that happen. I won't let that happen. Will I?

It's now 10:45 and assume he isn't coming. I grab my supplies and leave the classroom with a few others. We are the last out.

I make my way to my car. It's an old 1970 Midget my dad fixed up for me. It's also a stick shift. Surprising right? A high maintenance "prick" as Michael would say, driving an old stick.

I'm lost in thought until I get to my car and Michael is there. "Hey Sugar." His voice is cocky as usual. What could he possibly want after this mornings rejection? Can't he see I can't stand him.

"What are you doing here." I questioned not making eye contact. I place my book and purse in the passenger seat. "I came to see you sunshine." he rudely shoves my books to the floor boards before sitting in my car.

"I know you could care less but can you please not shove my books like that. They are rentals. Oh and can you get out of my car." I demand and he looks at me.

"I have a question."

"Hmm" I respond. What is he going to ask? Is he going to ask to fuck me, or kiss me? What would I even say. "Can you take me home." I release the breath I was unaware of holding in.

"To your dorm?" I question just to clarify. "Well duh. Where the fuck else would I go damn." his mood went from neutral to negative in a second.

"What door do you need?" I don't know why I'm agreeing to this. I should make him find his own way home. He could walk. I should have made him walk.

"Building E, door 5."