1

"Assemble 1st position class." Commanded Madame Lachapelle with a thick French accent. Commonly referred to as Madame, was a short, bitter old lady. She wore her short blonde hair in a bob. A very painstaking lady, but filled with more knowledge about ballet than anyone.

Today starts my 2nd year at the Sydney Performing Arts School. Located in Sydney, Australia, this is the second best school for ballet in the world. My 1st year went a little shaky. I lived in fear the whole year. I was a shy little first year.

This year I am determined to stand out. I'm not going let the fear of embarrassment keep me from doing what I love. Never again. I'm too good at ballet to be shy.

"ADDISON! YOU ARE FOUR STEPS BEHIND! STOP DAY DREAMING!" I'm jumped out of my deep thoughts of success by a vicious women yelling at me. I pick up my pace, catching up with the rest of the class.

Yes my name is Addison, but I prefer my middle name Joe; or even AJ. I despise the name Addison. I feel it marks me as the rich kid I am, which I hate. I've been marked this my entire life, but coming to this school no one knows who you are - what your story is...

After another 20 minutes of going through the basic 5 positions the head mistress, Karen, walks in, "I'm terribly sorry to interrupt Madame." After being cut off by Madame huffing Karen chuckles and continues, "Seeing that today is everyones first day back we need to make sure that all students are set in their correct dorms. Class will be cut short today."

"OH LA LA! EVERY TIME!" Madame Lachapelle throws her short arms up in frustration and walks to her office slamming the door behind her. Relief is clear throughout the room.

-----------
[A/N] yay! First Chapter! Ugh I will have another update soon! don't worry and keep reading!!