16- In the name of broken resolves

True to his word, Tharn didn't come to his room again. And Type definitely was not feeling bitter about it.

Tharn could do whatever he wanted.

He could go after pretty eyed, handsome, rich, acceptable omegas for all he cared. He definitely didn't want Tharn to come to his room, nor did he want him to have sex with him.

That resolve of his lasted him a week.

A week after they had made love, Type crossed the ground to Tharn's room with numb legs. Slick running down his thighs, and skin pinkened with arousal.

He told himself if Tharn was sleeping, or if somebody asked him where he was going, he would run right back to his room.

And contemplate what a bad decision this was.

Fortunately, or unfortunately- there were no guards around. As if they were told to leave. As if somebody had expected him coming.

And Tharn was definitely not sleeping.

When he opened the door to his room, he found Tharn sprawled across the bed. Spread open like an offering- or the deadliest of seductions, and as naked as the day he was born.

Type choked on his tongue as he saw the expanse of his tanned skin, all sleek muscle and hard edges. His eyes traced the bulging muscles of his arms, the abs at his abdomen, and finally dipping down to his cock.

The sight of it made Type whimper. His omega whining in need. God, he needed that inside him, or he would die. ( Just Type being a mood).

Why would he possibly fight this? He belonged here.

Tharn spread out even more under his gaze, letting him look his fill in patience. Finally after Type had thoroughly gawked at him, he looked him straight in the eyes.

"Come here Type."

His words were nothing more than a whisper, however ,Type suddenly couldn't resist.

He walked towards the bed, and the sound of gratification that Tharn made when he let himself go in his arms, made Type's heart flutter.

He burried his nose in Type's shoulder and his hand snaked behind him to palm his ass. Type moaned louder as he rubbed his ass cheeks and then he brought him down so that he was straddling his thigh.

God! The friction against his cock was heavenly. Type rubbed himself on Tharn's thigh, before he heard a smack.

He hissed and then moaned as Tharn's hand went right back to rubbing his ass.

"That's for taking a week."

A smack. A hiss. A moan.

"That's for being so fucking pretty."

Smack.

Type growled. "What was that for??"

Tharn only smiled at him."I felt like it."

"That doesn't make any sense. You- Ahhh" his words were cut off on moan as Tharn raked his nails on his skin.

He grabbed hold of the prince's neck,  and brought Tharn's lips to his own, tilting his head and opening his mouth.

Type moaned in Tharn's mouth as he felt the slick glide of his tongue,  the clash of his teeth; everything intent on making him crazy.

Tharn flipped them over, grabbing both of Type's arms and pinning them over his head on the bed. His other hand going to the front of Type's shirt, tugging hard, as the material ripped down the middle.