[2] Aye~

[M/N] did not miss the scents that came with school, there were some new ones but there were some old ones

[M/N] did not miss the scents that came with school, there were some new ones but there were some old ones. He didn't like the looks he got in school like he was some space alien, some were amazed he came back, and he heard them whispered to their friends that [M/N] is back from his "Rich-Boy" vacation. [M/N] didn't know what that meant but he noticed that all their lockers had their new schedule taped on them. He didn't like the idea of people looking at his own timetable, knowing where he was if they memorized it, which he doubts but still.

"Hey, baby, how are you?" Kenny said as [M/N] stops at his locker, looking at him with a playful smile. "We have three classes together! It seems like fate, between you and me."

[M/N] shakes his head a bit, slowly undoing his lock on his locker only to see some romantic envelopes with the scent of cherries on them. They clatter to the floor and he picked them up, curious and confused. "What are these?"

"Love letters," Kenny said, picking one up, sniffing it a bit. " I use to get some in freshman year, now they're all going to you."

"You can have them, I don't want them." [M/N] said as he looked over his schedule, taped to his locker.

First Period: English AP II

Second Period: Free time

Third Period: Psychology, lessons in development

Fourth Period: Study Period

Fifth Period: Lunch

Sixth Period: Music class

Seventh-Eighth Period: Free Time

"I have a lot of free time on my hands," [M/N] commented as he looked over them, their times, and teachers. "What classes do we have together?"

"Second, Lunch, and sixth. I say we make some sweet music together but it's kinda cheesy." Kenny laughs as he looked over his own, " Maybe-"

"[M/N]! Look, we have the same Lunch time together, and first!" Clyde said, looking at [M/N]'s schedule, almost shoving Kenny down to the floor but the blond caught himself, giving a dirty glare to Clyde. "Bro, we are so gonna make this year lit, between you and me-"

"And everyone else." Kenny interrupts as he brushed his orange parka a bit, removing the imaginary dust that Clyde shoved onto him.

"Yeah, everyone else." Clyde rolled his brown eyes a bit as [M/N] drops off his bag and grasped his books in the other. " Here, I could hold them," Clyde said, making gimme hand signals with a boyish smile on his lips. " Anything for a bro."

"Here then," Craig said suddenly scaring Clyde a bit, before the thicker male grunts when Craig shoved his books into Clyde's awaiting hands. "How are you?" Craig asked, turning his attention towards [M/N] who shrugs a bit. " You have a bruise under your eye."