[12] Little Red Riding Hood

{Sorry for the Little Chapter, the next would be a much longer one}

Kyle fixed his shirt and hat as he walked out the door of the Van Helsing residence, ignoring [M/N]'s cat pawing at the door behind him as he closed it

Kyle fixed his shirt and hat as he walked out the door of the Van Helsing residence, ignoring [M/N]'s cat pawing at the door behind him as he closed it. Despite the warm feeling, he was left after sex, the cold winter air nipped at him as he takes steps down the stairs. Shivering lightly as he glanced to his home only to see the lights turned off, Ike must've made up a lie for him or his mother would've been at the window staring at him. Kyle kept walking towards his home only to stop when a figure came out from beside [M/N]'s garage, nearly startling him.

"Oh, it's you."

"Can't say hello to me?"

"No, I can't."

Stan rolled his dark eyes as he switched his foot, staring down at Kyle, or, well staring up. It was no lie that Kyle was a bit taller than him. He saw the red marks going across Kyle's skin and grits his teeth but asked, "You were in there for a long time."

"And? I don't need someone to be my keeper, especially someone like you." Stan narrowed his eyes as he clenched at his sleeve a bit. "Go home, Stan." Kyle began walking past him and jerked back when Stan grabbed his jacket roughly and snapped his head towards him with a glare.

"Dud-"

"You can't have him Kyle, just because he has pity sex with you doesn't mean he likes you." Stan said, firm and stern, his dark eyes seem to lighten up as he glared at his once super-best friend. Kyle jerks back a bit, shock covering his face as he saw stan's almost demonic look. It reminded him of [M/N]'s golden wolf eyes, bright and scary. "You don't understand how much he needs me." How much I need him!

"Excuse me?" Kyle gasped as he has finally gotten back, his mind functioning now as he shoved Stan back. Watching the ravenette tumble a bit, and Kyle fixed his shirt. "You do not get to call tibs on a guy that I like, that everyone likes!"

"Kyle-"

"NO! For once, listen to me, Stan!" Kyle snapped as he takes threatening steps forwards and hands clenching tightly into fists. "I finally feel happy and safe, for once and this man is making me feel all of this. Now there is no way in hell you're gonna take it away from it. No fucking way." Kyle stands straighter as he glared down at Stan, and this time Stan held his gaze.  "What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna knock your fucking teeth to the ground." Stan answers and Kyle almost goes slack and moved back a bit, "I'm gonna make you fucking bleed out your mouth, and laugh how fucking stupid you look."

What...? That...Stan would never..

"Stan, you're sick." Kyle snapped as he shoved Stan back, but winced when Stan grasped his hand, his dull nails pinching him and Kyle tried to yank back but Stan tsked. " Stan, this isn't funny."

"Who's laughing?" Stan asked quietly, and looked up before getting close to Kyle's face, having to lean up a bit but grins, dark eyes blazing blue. It reminded Kyle of [M/N]'s golden ones, when he's about to wolf out. " I mean it Kyle, you stay away from him, he's mine. You lost yet again, face it-" Stan falls back when Kyle punched him in the face and rubbed his nose, feeling blood drip down it. His eyes narrowed at the angered redhead. 

"I did not lose anything yet, and it's gonna stay that way." Kyle said as his teeth clenched as he glared down. Stan's eyes widen a bit as Kyle's eyes lit up as well, just like [M/N]'s. "I'm gonna stay with him and I will do it with a fucking smile on my face." Kyle said as he steps over Stan, and began walking to his house, looking at him with one last glare and snapped, "Try that again, that little intimidating act and I would happily break your fucking nose next time. Don't fuck with me."

Stan sniffed a bit as Kyle walked on to his home and stood up, rubbing his nose a bit. "This isn't fucking over." 

It's not.